Experienced CFD Engineer
Do you wish to influence the business creation of numerical and experimental fluid consultancy? Then you might be our next colleague!
FORCE Technology is one of the leading companies in the world within consultancy and technology development. Among our customers are both Danish and international energy and technology suppliers, consultants as well as big and small companies. The business of the department includes advanced CFD analyses and experimental studies.
What will you be doing next Monday?Your tasks will among other things be to conduct CFD projects, as well as visiting clients, providing consultancy and running projects, within a large and comprehensive customer segment. Our projects are solved in cooperation with our team of experienced specialists, engineers and experimental technicians. Many projects are verified by model scale tests in our FlowLAB or test center for bioenergy and not at least in close dialogue with our customers and business partners. Your key tasks will be:
- Business development (customer contact, identification of needs)
- Consulting activities and stakeholder management
- Development of models and consultancy services
- Project management (planning, financial management, consultancy).
Your skills & experienceYou have been successful in leading projects and providing consultancy within CFD. You have a strong commercial focus, and you have experience with quotation, technical/commercial contact, project administration and customer communications. Your educational background is probably as an engineer or within science, and you have 3-5 years of experience from similar positions. Furthermore, you have:
- experience with 2D/3D CAD works
- experience with using STAR-CCM+/ANSYS/OpenFOAM or other CFD tools
- preferable experience with combustion (biomass, waste, grate and suspension firing)
- preferable experience with land based and maritime flue gas cleaning (SCR, SNCR, FGD, ESP, WESP, cyclones and bag filters)
- preferable experience with optimisation of energy, flow and processes
- preferable experience with ventilation (process, comfort, cleanroom ventilation, HVAC)
- good communication and language skills in written and spoken English, and preferably also in Danish.
Be a part of the bigger pictureAs an impartial and independent technological service company (GTS), we are maintaining and developing a technological infrastructure of unique facilities, technologies and competencies for the benefit of the whole of society and business. We hope that you will help shape our journey at FORCE Technology.
Join usWe offer a unique workplace with highly skilled experts. As an independent technological service company, we are a central part of the technology development landscape in Denmark. You will be part of a team of more than 1,200 enthusiasts who every day make a difference for business and for society. Everyday life at FORCE is characterised by energy, curiosity and an informal tone.
Are you interested?Send your application as soon as possible, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact Minjie Zeng if you would like to know more about the position.
You can apply for the job at Jobindex. Follow the link in the right-hand box.