Development engineer for next generation air sampling equipment
Do you want to take part in an exciting journey and set tomorrow's standard in veterinary diagnostics? We are facing a major internationalization leap with our AeroCollect device and therefore need extra colleagues!
You will be part of our AeroCollect team, where we develop and use our technology for screening for bacteria and viruses, primarily in large animal herds. The AeroCollect technology is a novel approach to monitoring diseases in veterinary environments. We want to be a leader in next generation screening technology.
We are a small dynamic team of dedicated and skilled engineers, biologists and veterinarians characterized as innovative thinking team players with a passion for science. Developing veterinary diagnostic systems is truly a multidisciplinary challenge and we could use the help of a good hardware engineer. From our different backgrounds we all stride to reach the goals together.
Agile device development
You get hands-on experience in terms of developing the next generations of the device and sample chambers as well as maturing the current generation of the device. In that process, you will have a great deal of influence on the content of your own job. You are expected to work closely with the rest of the team, because we believe we succeed together. You have an education in e.g. electronic or mechanical engineering, and has experience with the design of prototypes, which are produced by partners. You will have supplier and customer contact, and therefore some travel activity primarily in Denmark must be expected. We imagine you match the following profile:
- Experience in developing equipment with electronic and mechanical components
- Experience with device development from proof of concept to scale-up production
- Experience with device production via subcontractors and partners
- Ability to ensure quality from development stage to full production
- Have strong scientific and/or technical skills and interest
- Be proactive and ready to take responsibility
- A team player
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills in Danish and English.
What will be your primary tasks?
Your primary workplace is at our office in Hørsholm and Brøndby. Your key tasks will be:
- Develop the next generation of devices with more built-in functions and intelligent processes
- Ensure scalability in current generation of devices in collaboration with subcontractors and partners
- Development of experimental setups for testing new products
- Development and testing of next generation sample chamber in close collaboration with colleagues
- Testing of new products at customer locations.
Be a part of the bigger picture
As an impartial and independent technological service company (GTS), we are maintaining and developing a technological infrastructure of unique facilities, technologies and competencies for the benefit of the whole of society and business. We hope that you will help shape our journey at FORCE Technology.
We offer a unique workplace with highly skilled experts. As an independent technological service company, we are a central part of the technology development landscape in Denmark. You will be part of a team of more than 1,100 enthusiasts who every day make a difference for business and for society. Everyday life at FORCE is characterized by energy, curiosity and an informal tone.
Are you interested?
Send your application to us as soon as possible, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Manager Julia Skov +45 43 25 15 58 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You can apply for the job at Jobindex. Follow the link in the right-hand box.