Ambitious intern for technical sales and marketing
Do you want to help create a more sustainable future through pioneering technology? And do you have an interest in sales and marketing for market-leading technology? Then you might be our new intern!
FORCE Technology is an international technology consultancy and as technology pioneers we strive to create a more sustainable and safe future. With a strong infrastructure of facilities and expertise, we advise and service our clients globally in the energy and environment industries, the electronics industry, the life science industry, the food industry, and in the maritime industry, among others. We have branches in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Singapore, China, and the United Arab Emirates.
As an intern in our sales team, your responsibilities and projects will be based on your educational background, interest, and skills. The ideal candidate will make a direct impact and be responsible for optimising our sales content and distributing it effectively. You will also drive the sales efforts creating new leads and acting on them. Last, but not least, your analytical skills will assist you as you will conduct market analyses and report on the success of your findings.
Your key tasks will be:
- Creating new client leads and managing customer relations
- Market analyses and competitor benchmarking
- Planning and executing promotional campaigns and events
- SoMe marketing.
We offer a flexible working location in which you can be based either out of our Odense Port or our Brøndby offices.
Proactive student with an interest in technical sales and marketing
You must be available for a minimum of 3 months internship period and be a BSc. or MSc. student within the fields of international business communications, global business engineering, negot, or similar.
Additionally, you likely fit the following profile:
- You thrive in a technical environment working with engineers and specialists
- You have an interest in sales, advertising, consulting, analysis, customer service and marketing
- You are an experienced Microsoft Office user
- You have strong communication skills in English and possibly also Danish and a third language
- You have a proactive mindset and a strong drive to succeed.
Want to join the team?
Send your application and CV as soon as possible, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. Please include your expected graduation date and availability for the internship on your resume.
You can apply for the job at Jobindex. Follow the link in the job fact box. We look forward to hearing from you.