Senior Test Engineer for high voltage
Are you comfortable managing high voltage projects and stakeholders? Then you might be our new colleague!
The component and structure testing department is looking for a project manager and high voltage grid connection engineer for building the service area of mobile grid compliance testing. Within a new EUDP project on mobile grid compliance testing for 66 kV wind turbines you will be the primary project manager and technical lead for FORCE Technology.
What will you be doing next Monday?
As a test engineer you will take part in all phases of projects. You must be able to work independently, as we work side-by-side with our customers and partners. Your key tasks will be to:
- liaise and collaborate with the EUDP project partners – DTU and MVOW
- represent FORCE Technology in international standardisation forums and committees
- build the technical competencies and services at FORCE Technology for mobile grid compliance testing
- Interpret and translate standards and scientific knowledge into workable and practical testing programs and routines
- execute in-field grid compliance testing programs on the latest generation of offshore wind turbines
- document and report on testing programs.
Your skills and experience
Your educational background is probably as an electrical engineer with 5 to 10 year of relevant work experience. You have a strong commercial focus, and you have experience building and maintaining effective working relationships. Furthermore, you have:
- experience within high voltage grid connections
- experience conducting industrial prototype testing
- experience within the wind industry
- experience working within collaborative research and development projects
- good language skills in written and spoken English, and preferably also in Danish.
Be a part of the bigger picture
As an impartial and independent technological service company (GTS), we are maintaining and developing a technological infrastructure of unique facilities, technologies and competencies for the benefit of the whole of society and business. We hope that you will help shape our journey at FORCE Technology.
We offer a unique workplace with highly skilled experts. As an independent technological service company, we are a central part of the technology development landscape in Denmark. You will be part of a team of more than 1,100 enthusiasts who every day make a difference for business and for society. Everyday life at FORCE is characterized by energy, curiosity and an informal tone.
Are you interested?
Send your application to us as soon as possible, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
You can apply for the job at Jobindex. Follow the link in the right-hand box.