Advanced measurement systems development specialist
Are you familiar with X-ray measuring systems? Then you might be the one we're looking for!
Our Business Unit of FORCE Technology, Digital Asset-Integrity Solutions, employs 40 people in the sales, development, production, installation and service of complex X-ray measuring systems and advanced ultra-sound systems. Our products are sold to customers in many industries across the global market.
We are currently looking for a specialist to develop primarily X-ray measurement systems.
Sophisticated measurement principles are at the heart of our systems. These are often innovative solutions combined with specially developed mechanics and scanner systems. This has given us a strong niche position in the global market, where our products are primarily sold in the manufacturing and processing industries.
Be part of a highly professional team
You will be part of a team whose main task is to develop and implement our customised X-ray measurement systems and specialised equipment. In addition, the team is also involved in development projects within our research and innovation contracts, as well as aerospace activities.
Your tasks are based on current projects and you will participate in all project phases, from clarification, specification, development and documentation to final delivery. The projects are carried out at both national and international level, with the opportunity to get involved in project management.
You will work closely with colleagues who are highly skilled and knowledgeable in the areas of:
- Industrial measurement systems with real-time data processing
- Instrumentation and detector systems
- Ionising radiation
- Materials and mechanical systems
- Software implementation of automated analysis systems, custom interfaces and system integration.
You have a master's degree in science or engineering; possibly a PhD. It’s also preferable if you have several of the following qualifications:
- A good understanding of mathematics/physics and experience with X-ray measuring equipment in connection with NDT, CT, safety or medical applications
- Experience with C/C++ for various embedded PC platforms with Microsoft Windows
- Experience with the simulation, CT-reconstruction and implementation of e.g. machine vision solutions (defect/pattern recognition/visualisation)
- Specialist knowledge related to implementing automatic analysis of large amounts of data, such as a background in vision data processing
- Good English skills, as all of our documentation is prepared in English.
We expect you to be:
- naturally structured, analytical and systematic. You approach your tasks with a team-oriented focus on solutions, but your particular expertise also allows you to work on your own
- happy to set ambitious goals for yourself and be able to work independently and in a targeted manner, maintaining your focus and thinking about the big picture as the deadline approaches
- thrive on new challenges and be ready to take on responsibilities
- think in terms of quality and be well versed in modern technologies and solutions. You can apply your knowledge independently and creatively while achieving goals and finding solutions.
Join our team in an international company
We offer a unique workplace with a dynamic work environment and great opportunities for personal and professional development in collaboration with highly qualified and committed colleagues.
As an Approved Technological Service Institute, we play a central role in developing new technologies in Denmark and promoting them. You will be greeted by more than 1,100 enthusiastic individuals who work hard every day to achieve the best possible outcome for our business and for society. A typical workday is fast-paced and characterised by curiosity and a positive outlook in an informal environment.
Are you interested?
If the above sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your application today. We process applications on an ongoing basis and invite candidates to interview as the review process proceeds.
You can apply for the job on Jobindex. Follow the link in the box to the right.