Data architect for technical project management with IoT
Do you have a passion for identifying how data can help companies create value and subsequently can build a proof-of-concept? If so, you might be the one we are looking for!
What if you could be part of making Denmark the best place in the world to develop IoT solutions? What if you had in-house access to the newest research and the best experts?
That is what we offer. As one of the 7 Danish GTS-institutes (“Approved Technological Service-institutes”), we’re bridging new research and new technology-development in Denmark. In this role, you will get the opportunity to run innovation projects with strategic importance for the IoT development in Denmark.
Become part of an IoT innovation hub
You will become part of the IoT Technology & Architecture team of 7 people in IDSI (see panel), where we work development and validation of new technologies for products and production, primarily within IoT. See more here.
Our clients and collaboration partners are both small and large companies, as well as the innovation system including universities, other GTS institutes and national knowledge clusters. We work with the newest technology within sensors, wireless communication, and IoT-platforms – and all the way from ideation over proof-of-concept to finding the right partners for development and delivery of the final product.
You will be engaged with companies and central actors in the innovation system to demonstrate value by using data and IoT. Identifying the value of data and how to release the potential is essential in this position.Anders Struwe Mynster / Head of Department, IoT Technology, Architecture & Data
Build projects bridging research and applied technology
Your primary responsibility will be management of our demonstration and innovation projects. You will also identify and define new opportunities and new projects – and continuously make sure, that you and we are on the forefront of technology.
You will often be the one identifying the right projects and curating the right partners. This includes identifying the right experts in our wide network of universities and IoT companies are, who would fit a given project. Network- and relationship building both with universities and with private companies and clients is thus an important part of the position.
You will run our projects from start to proof-and-concept, and be responsible for:
- Participating in the sales-activities to create project-content and plans
- Describe applications and requirements to IoT solutions for partners to tender
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with vendors and partners to facilitate project-meetings for involved partners
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers to drive their data, analytics and IT architecture ambitions
- A convincing communicator, capable of delivering your message effectively across the Vendors, Partners, and our organisation
- Describe both system architectures and project activity plans
- Execute activities and ensure tangible results
- Coordinate activities amongst a wide group of domain and technological experts
Experienced Data Analytics Engineer, experienced in creating value through digitalisation
You probably have experience from an R&D department or as a consultant – and preferably experienced in facilitating a dialogue around finding the optimal solutions amongst available resources. Furthermore, we envision you as:
- A Data Analytics Engineer or with comparable academic education
- Project-management supplementary education
- Experience in analysing the value in the data that the company already has available and identify missing data sources
- Experienced with IoT, wireless systems and embedded engineering
- Able to quickly develop proof-of-concept solutions to demonstrate feasibility
- Creative and enjoying changing challenges
- Experience with Azure IoT Suite (IoT Hub, IoT Edge), AWS IoT Core, IBM Watson also building IaaS and PaaS based solutions
- Support your project team and make sure you have the right progress and perform within the agreed time quality and cost
- Communicating equally well with the development-manager in a small company without IoT experience as the academic professor with 20-years of experience
- An open-minded and curious person with good communication skills, both in English and Danish combined with an innovative and problem-solving approach to carry out tasks.