Passionate and ambitious Sound Quality Specialist
Besides being an authority on sound quality, you are able to transform complex concepts into concrete test plans. Use your expertise to help shape the future of acoustics technology. Interested?
All about acoustics
FORCE Technology offers guidance on all sorts of technological areas. Your new department, SenseLab, is specifically focused on matters of sound quality. We conduct world-class sound quality testing for some of the industry leaders in audio tech. The team is comprised of 6 specialists, made up of engineers, a few PhD’s and a PhD-student, all of us intensely interested in sound quality.
We are a close-knit group, and projects will often have everyone pitching in with their knowledge and skill sets. Our clients expect a lot from us, and when we live up to their expectations, it is on the back of a team effort. You will always have extremely competent and committed colleagues to exchange insights with.
Take ownership of the projects
As a specialist in SenseLab, you take charge of the analytical work, which is at the heart of FORCE Technology. You will be in direct contact with our clients, both in the lead-up to and aftermath of our testing efforts. Our projects last anywhere from a few weeks to several months, and you will often oversee several projects at a time.
In your daily work, you can expect to be:
- Corresponding with clients, estimating the scale of the project and associated costs, setting timetables and scheduling tests
- Taking part in test preparation, selecting test population, evaluating material needs, defining methodical approaches and the like
- Analysing test results and outlining findings, drawing up reports and presenting conclusions to clients
Shape your day, shape the industry
You have a high degree of freedom to define your own workday. Customer deadlines are set, but you will have flexibility in how they are reached. And with so much expertise and experience in the team, you are guaranteed to always have valuable insight to draw from.
As one of the larger GTS-institutes, we also often do industry research, which you will have a chance to contribute to. Working with the most innovative technology in the business means that there will be unique challenges to solve, and your effort will help the industry reach its goals within sound technology implementation.
What we expect from you
As you are often the point person on projects, you must be comfortable taking charge and working independently. Our clients come to us for our expertise, so you must be extroverted and able to communicate technologically complex ideas and concepts to people, who do not share your knowledge.
As for the more formal expectations:
- We expect that you have an MSc or PhD specializing in sound quality evaluation, psychoacoustics, electroacoustics or another relevant field
- We expect that you have a minimum of 5 years of experience from the hearing aid industry, headset industry or other related industries
- We would prefer that you are skilled in statistical analysis of test data and a proficient user of R, XLSTAT or MATLAB
- We would prefer that you have experience with sound quality testing
- We expect that you are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Can you take the lead on challenging projects and explain convoluted conclusions? Then click the link in the right hand box and apply for the job at Jobindex. We interview candidates continuously, so make sure to submit your application as soon as possible, no later than 26/09/2021.
We look forward to hearing from you.