Grand opening of the world’s largest closed loop
The world’s largest closed loop for high-pressure calibration of natural gas meters is opening its doors to customers, partners and the worldwide audience.
The newly constructed high-pressure calibration facility at FORCE Technology is built as a closed loop with low pressure loss, and it is the only one of its kind in the world. Its unique design facilitates calibration of gas meters at maximum flow and maximum pressure all year round, irrespective of the season.
The 13th May 2015, FORCE Technology will officially grant access to the facility to visitors from all over the world.
Program for the Grand Opening
10.30 – 12.00 Opening ceremony
· Arrival and registration
· The history of the high-pressure calibration facility at FORCE Technology in brief - by Jesper Busk, head of Department, Gas Flow, FORCE Technology
· The global development and future of natural gas measurement by Jacob Freeke, Director Marketing for Daniel, Emerson
· Official opening of the facility by Ernst Tiedemann, CEO FORCE Technology
12.00 -13.00 Lunch
13.00 – 16.00 Facility demonstration and manufacturer exhibition by:
· KROHNE Oil & Gas
· Honeywell Process Solutions
· Cameron Caldon Ultrasonics Measurement Systems
· Elster GMBH
· FMC Technologies
· SICK Engineering
· FORCE Technology
· And many others.
If you wish to participate at the Grand Opening, please contact Jesper Busk, Head of Department for Gas Flow.