ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor QMS (Quality management Systems), Q83UK
The Lead Auditor course is for anyone who wants to master the audit techniques at a high professional level with ISO 9001 as a platform.
Qualifying training in audit techniques according to IRCA QMS criteria PR328
– Course ID. No. 1745 – English language.
Course aimsThis course is designed to give participants instruction in quality management system auditing with access to becoming an IRCA “International Register of Certified Auditors”, registered auditor/lead auditor.
The course is based on the ISO 9000 series, but the contents are also linked to other management systems. The course is based on guidelines for audit of management systems auditing stated in the ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 standards.
- The role of the auditor
- The audit system
- The Quality documentation’s application during the audit
- How to audit the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system standard
- Terms and definitions used in ISO 9000
- Audit planning
- The opening meeting
- Business Process Auditing
- The audit process
- Audit results
- The closing meeting
- Audit reporting
- Follow-up activities
- Group exercises and case studies based on current and previous audit situations
- Examination in accordance with IRCA requirements.
Prerequisites for participation
- Participants are expected to hold knowledge of the following subjects or actions:
- Plan, Do, Check Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Generally applied quality management terms and definitions and the quality man-agement principles (ISO 9000)
- The process input applied in quality management, including the model for process based quality management
- Knowledge, structure and contents of ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge as to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (may be obtained at the preparatory course Q148UK)
Please calculate with 1½ hours of following up and review for each course day. As the course is intensive, it requires 100 % participation and we recommend that your company deals with tasks and telephone conferences, etc. during our course participation.
Prior knowledge may be gained by completing an IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Course or equivalent (FORCE Technology´s Training course preparatory to QMS Lead Auditor course, Q148UK) and the examination on the QMS Lead Auditor course may include elements that confirm prior knowledge.
English language skills must be at negotiation level.
FORCE Technology is a COI/IRCA Approved Training Partner with ATP Number: 01188017.