Radiation protection specialist on INF-transports
The course enables the participant to better understand the safety concerns surrounding the transport of INF-material and to make informed decisions based on the knowledge obtained.
Information about coronavirus in relation to courses, events, etc.
At FORCE Technology, we follow the authorities' recommendations and do everything possible to minimize the spread of Covid-19 (coronavirus). This means that we take a number of precautions in our daily lives, which also affect our courses, events, clubs and networks.
Planned courses, events etc. which cannot be held in accordance with the recommendations from the authorities, will, as far as possible, be conducted online. Where this is not an option, we will rebook for a later date. If you have already registered for a course or event, you will be notified by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- radioactivity and radiation, including fission and activation products
- the interactions between ionising radiation and matter
- dose; units and relevant quantities
- radiation protections, including dose limits
- applications for ionising radiation
- natural radiation
- measurement of ionising radiation; equipment, dose rate, contamination
- exercises in the use of measurement equipment
- personal dosimetry
Relevant transport regulations, including:
- national regulations
- the latest version of IAEA’s “Regulations for the safe transport of radioactive material”
- relevant chapters of the IMDG Code, especially provisions concerning transport operations
- fissile substances, criticality, criticality safety index (CSI) and heat production, including regulations and counter measures
- the INF code, the INF vessel and the INF certificate (International Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of INF Cargo)
- the IAEA’s “Radiation Protection Programme for the Transport of Radioactive Material”