Testing of welds, brazings and expansion procedures
Testing of welds, brazings and expansion procedures is crucial in many industries of today.
Testing of welds, brazings and expansion proceduresVerification of welding, brazing or expansion procedures by testing is not only a widespread requirement from owners, authorities or contractors, but also a wish from manufacturers to rely on the safety of each performed production weld. The procedure testing is typically described in:
- EN ISO 15614-series as WPQR (Welding Procedure Qualification Record)
- ASME IX as PQR (Procedure Qualification Record) referring to the American Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- EN ISO 13585 as BPAR (Brazing Procedure Approval Record)
- ASME IX as BPQR (Brazing Procedure Qualification Record
- EN 14276-1 as EPAR (Expansion Procedure Approval Record)
- NORSOK M-101, M-601
- DNV-rules OS-C101, OS-C401, OS-E101, OS-F101
- Maersk Oil and Gas Specification MOTS 12
- IACS unified requirement W28 for Welding Procedures
- DONG 29-000-RB-0803
- Broendby (Copenhagen)
Accredited testing ensures a high quality in the testing performed and reliable results. All laboratories are accredited according to national accreditation schemes: DANAK, SWEDAC and NA (Norwegian Accreditation).
We verify and examine the mechanical properties of various materials and welded assemblies through destructive testing.
Accredited Tensile Testing of materials, metals and joining methods ensures reliable results
The need for understanding of materials, joints or products ability to withstand continuous influence of stresses and...
Fracture mechanic testing
Stay ahead of brittle fracture, crack growth or material defects
One of the most feared failures occurring on steels is brittle fracture due to the fact that no warning is given in...