Thermal spraying has many advantages
Thermal spraying is a time-saving, simple and economical method of re-establishing broken down parts for ennobling machined elements and for corrosion protection.
Furthermore, thermal spraying holds the following advantages:
- The materials choice for the surface is vast
- May be applied in almost all surfaces, e.g. metals and polymers
- May be applied in finished surfaces
- Usually no added costs for finish-machining
- The surface properties may be suited and tailored for specific requirements, such as wear resistance and resistance to corrosion
- Reduces the total price of the product/component, since the process makes is possible to change only the surface properties instead of the whole product altogether
- May renovate worn and expensive components
- May be carried out locally with mobile equipment
- Does not result in heat inducing material changes.
The common link is optimisation and prevention of breakdowns and shutdowns. In certain cases surface technology by thermal spraying may be the only plausible optimisation possibility, when factors such as versatility, mobility and cost efficiency form part of the equation.
Advanced equipment and much experience with thermal spraying
We have at our disposal the state-of-the-art plasma- and surveillance equipment, which will recount the materials condition during the thermal spraying process. Thus you will get a markedly abbreviated and clear test run of a tailored surface, and you will know very quickly whether the surface will last or not.
We provide test spraying and advice on thermal spraying. You may get a pilot production undertaken and repairs or optimisations on single components or a series production. Our wide range of techniques may combine technologies in order for you to get the most perfectly tailored product.
With more than 30 years experience with industrial application of thermal spraying this ”know-how” has been generated by very many-faceted problems in the industry and the solution is always found in close dialogue with the customer in consideration of the best possible result.
Varieties in processes and equipment are at the disposal of the total industry in our own workshops and as mobile equipment both. With more than 100 different materials in stock, we may manufacture and test almost any surface on your component, very quickly.