Radiation consulting services
Our radiation consulting services can assist companies in the fossil fuel industry that work with ionising radiation in one way or another; instruments containing radioactive elements or X-ray devices.
Knowhow, value and safety
Our services cover a broad range of subjects and can provide you with essential knowhow, adding value and safety to your process. We maintain a longstanding tradition of expertise in the field of industrial application of ionising radiation; such as X-rays and radioactive isotopes.
Our expertise includes but is not limited to:
- industrial radiation protection.
- measuring radiation doses and contamination with radioactive substances.
- application of ionising radiation, X-ray and radioactive sources, for measurement purposes in industry.
- radioactive tracer investigations and analyses in many different environments.
- radiation safety aspects of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material, also known as NORM, as well as general counselling in the field.
- analysis capabilities in the NORM field.
- measurement and monitoring of ionising radiation in many different situations, from locating lost sources to measuring of areas suspected of being contaminated.
- counselling services in certain aspects of the Danish regulations regarding both open and closed radioactive sources.
- arranging standard as well as tailor made radiation protection courses.
Please contact us if you have any question.