3rd Annual (Re)Calibration workshop
The 3rd Annual (Re)Calibration workshop gathers the gas metering industry for an open discussion and knowledge sharing within gas metering and (re)calibration across borders and regions.
Book your seat today
The 3rd Annual (Re)Calibration workshop takes place on the 12th-14th June 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark at the Imperial Hotel in the heart of Copenhagen - and we are open for registrations. Register using the link in the Info-spot.
Please note that the hotel stay is not included in the participation fee. However, we have arranged reasonable prices for all participants staying at the Hotel Imperial. Find the relevant link when registering.
We are currently working on finalising the programme for the workshop. We are proud to present that the programme will include:
- NMI, Wim Volmer: Diagnostics and re-calibration
- Emerson Ultra Sonic Meter, Jacob Freeke & Lonna Dickenson : No Compromise: Achieving the ultimate ultrasonic promise
- PTB, Jos van der Grinten: Why do Metrologists like 95%
- Emerson Automation Solutions, Salvatore Pitti: Transparency is a must for evaluating a calibration of a measuring instrument
- ODS, Eugene de Raaf: Metering systems: What could possibly go wrong?
- KROHNE Oil & Gas, Sacco Tange: Calibration of a Master-Duty Z-configuration metering skid and user calibration experience
- EP-E, Oliver Hammel & PTB: Key-delivery of a primary standard for high-pressure gas - an example from practice
- JSC Vilduja, Laimonas Cvirka: Calibration experiences in Lithuania
- .. and others
Networking and discussion elements
- Speed dating
- Discussion forum
- Networking breaks
- Dinner (12th June)
Facility visits on the 14th June
A) The World's largest loop, Vejen Denmark
Departure from Copenhagen app. 10.00, Arrival in Copenhagen app. 18.30
B) Emco Control, Hillerød
Departure from Copenhagen app. 10.00, Arrival in Copenhagen app. 14.30
Emco Control is Denmark’s only supplier/manufacturer of dp flow elements. From their facilities, they help customers with build-for-purpose solutions within flow, level, temperature and analysis. Emco Control’s core business is differential pressure flow measurement.
Submission of abstracts is open
We encourage you to share your knowledge and experiences on the programme by submitting an abstract on a topic within recalibration of gas meters. You can submit your abstract until 1st March 2019.
We will put all submissions into consideration and contact you with a final confirmation shortly after your submission.