3rd Annual (Re)Calibration workshop
The 3rd Annual (Re)Calibration workshop gathers the gas metering industry for an open discussion and knowledge sharing within gas metering and (re)calibration across borders and regions.
Book your seat today - and no later than 12th MayThe 3rd Annual (Re)Calibration workshop takes place on the 12th-14th June 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark - and we are open for registrations until the 12th May. Register using the link in the Info-spot.
We are currently working on finalising the programme for the workshop. We are proud to present that the programme will include:
9.00 - 10.00 Registration
10.00 - 18.00 Programme:
- Speed dating
- Welcome to the 3rd Annual (Re)Calibration Workshop / FORCE Technology
- No comprise: Achieving the ultimate ultrasonic promise / Jacob Freeke, Director of Marketing Ultrasonic, Emerson & Lonna Dickenson, Product Line Director, Ultrasonic Meters, Emerson
- Diagnostics and Re-calibration / Wim Volmer, Business Development Manager, NMI
- Why do metrologists like 95% / Jos van der Grinten, PTB
- Natural gas measuring challenges and experience in Lithuania / Laimonas Cvirka, JSC Vilduja
- Metering Systems: What could possibly go wrong? / Eugene de Raaf, Sales Manager, ODS
- Investigation of unexplained differences between turbine and ultrasonic flow meters in border metering station / Sacco Tange, Product Manager CT GAS KROHNE Oil & Gas
- Experience in reconstruction of gas measuring stations using ultrasonic meters / Kolos Evgeniy, Ukrtansgaz
- Performance evolution of the first ultrasonic gas meter station in Brazil / Julio Cesare Palhares, TBG
- From FDS to FAT and SAT – you think we would have learned! / Derek Scott, Kelton
- Walk n’talk
- Networking breaks
9.00 - 17.00 Programme
- Recap from day 1/ FORCE Technology
- GAIL’s experiences with Gas meters over the last 35 years / MinkashTripathi, GAIL Limited
- Transparency is a must for evaluating a calibration of a measuring instrument; an example with a Coriolis meter / Salvatore Pitti, Application Engineer, Emerson Automation Solutions
- Key-Ready delivery of a primary standard for High-Pressure Gas - an example from practice / Oliver Hammel, CEO, Ep-e.com & Bodo Mickan, PTB
- Local high-pressure calibration facilities – options and requirements / Jost Körte, GasCon Consulting and Investment
- Why the (re)calibration is (not) needed from the TSO perspective? / Ondrej Prokes & Barbora Starkova, NET4GAS
- Total measurement uncertainty using the example of a gas station / Jörg Riedel, RMG Messtechnik
- Field verification of Ultrasonic meters: A new development of AGA 6 / Geoff Hager, Big Elk
- Discussion forum
- Networking breaks
A) The World's largest closed loop, Vejen Denmark
Departure from Copenhagen app. 10.00 by bus, arrival in Copenhagen app. 18.30
B) Emco Controls, Hillerød
Departure from Copenhagen app. 10.00 by bus, arrival in Copenhagen app. 14.30
Emco Control is Denmark’s only supplier/manufacturer of dp flow elements. From their facilities, they help customers with build-for-purpose solutions within flow, level, temperature and analysis. Emco Control’s core business is differential pressure flow measurement. Learn more here
Registration is possible until the 12th May 2019 using the registration link.
The participation fee is 395 Euro per participant.
The 3rd Annual (Re)Calibration workshop is hosted in the heart of Copenhagen, at the Hotel Imperial.
Please note that the hotel stay is not included in the participation fee. However, we have arranged reasonable prices for all participants staying at the Hotel Imperial that are accessible until the 12th April.
After the 12th April, the rooms are available at standard hotel prices.
Find the relevant link when registering.
Tivoli Gardens, The Little Mermaid, Nyhavn and Noma ...
Copenhagen is the home of several world-famous attractions. With a history that dates back to 1043, Copenhagen is full of historic landmarks, significant architecture, popular sights and museums. Furthermore, Copenhagen has been rated as "Best in Travel 2019" by Lonely Planet travelers.
The Hotel Imperial is situated in the heart of the city centre, in walking distance to the landmarks.
During the workshop, we will invite you to a walk n-talk through the city centre. But If you consider staying longer in Copenhagen, you can plan your stay in advance. We recommend Visit Copenhagen.
Reviews of the (Re)Calibration workshop 2018
Why should you consider participating at the 3rd (Re)calibration workshop in 2019?
Listen to what some of the participants from 2018 had to say.