Learn about modelling and perceptual evaluation for hyper-realistic and immersive multimedia. An event to bring us all together!
As many of you will be aware, FORCE Technology´s SenseLab arranges a yearly event to share the latest information from the industry and academia regarding a new and interesting topic area.
You are thus cordially invited to this year's Virtual SenseCamp'20.
Date: 2nd December 2020
Time: 11:00 to 17:15 CET
Place: Hosted online via Microsoft Teams
This is a yearly local event bringing us together to hear about latest development in sound quality, perceptual evaluation, and associated topics.
The theme this year will be on “Modelling and perceptual evaluation for hyper-realistic and immersive multimedia” and will be a collaboration, EU ITN RealVision project’s industrial forum, working on immersive and hyper-realistic multimedia technologies.
The event is held in four sessions with breaks and will include the following lineup of speakers:
- Innovative Training Network (ITN) - RealVision introduction & highlights: Søren Forchhammer, Technical University of Denmark
- Audiovisual QoE of 360 video with ambisonic: metrics and models: Randy Frans Fela, FORCE Technology- SenseLab
- Non-intrusive speech quality assessment using neural responses of the auditory system: Wissam Jassim, University College Dublin
- Deep-learning-aided distributed light field coding: M Umair Mukati & Milan Stepanov, Technical University of Denmark
- Building an efficient pipeline for audio Machine Learning: Christer P Volk & Nick Zacharov, FORCE Technology - SenseLab
- Visual scanpath as proxy for QoE: Machine learning tools to analyse eye gaze patterns: Waqash Ellahi, University of Nantes
- Active Sampling for Pairwise Comparisons via Approximate Message Passing and Information Gain Maximization: Aliaksei Mihhailuk, University of Cambridge
- Defining immersion: literature review and impliactions for research on audiovisual experiences: Sarvesh Rajesh Agrawal, Bang & Olufsen
- Analyzing Crowdsourcing as a model of Subjective evaluation for Tone Mapping Operators: Ali Ak & Abishek Goswami, University of Nantes / DxO
- Discussion: Perceptual evaluation in a pandemic - safe practices: Nick Zacharov & Patrick Le Callet, FORCE Technology – SenseLab & University of Nantes
Additionally, we will have an open discussion regarding “perceptual evaluation in a pandemic - safe practices”.
Free registration by 30th November at the latest.
We look forward to the event.