Webinar: Materials compatibility in hydrogen environments
Join this webinar and learn more about the interaction between hydrogen and metallic materials, and possibilities of mitigating risk by e.g. coatings.
To follow up on the immense interest on the subject since our workshop in January 2021, we will host a webinar on materials compatibility in hydrogen environments on June 8. Focus will be on metallic materials and possibilities of mitigating risk by e.g. coatings. Presentations are covered by a range of our specialists.
Topics covered during the webinar;
- How does hydrogen cause damage in metallic materials?
- How can we test to mitigate risk and define the limits of applications?
- Case on hydrogen induced stress cracking testing
- Guidelines and standards – who decides what is safe?
- Permeation testing and theory on metals. Does hydrogen even enter the steel, and then what?
- Permeation of hydrogen through coatings and elastomers – are they affected?