Power Down for Contact: Low power, High Impact Connectivity New Years Networking
Kickstart 2024 with an inspiring afternoon focused on low-energy sensors and cellular connectivity solutions.
We will explore energy-efficient and cellular solutions from the perspectives of network members, providing a great opportunity to ignite the new year with innovation and collaboration.
So don’t miss the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals from the Nordic IoT Centre, Centre for Advanced Sensor Technology (CAST), Danish 5G Innovation Hub & Testbed, as well as Onomondo's member network.
- Welcome by Nordic IoT Centre, CAST, Dansk 5G Innovation Hub og Testbed
- Step into Onomondo's world of global connectivity and discover how they are revolutionizing cross-border communication with their innovative approach to cellular connectivity.
Jacob Jagger, Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, Onomondo
- Learn how Carlsberg is digitizing bars and restaurants using real-time data from sensors to gain better sales insights and early operational alerts.
Hans Rendbæk, Director of Global Enterprise Accounts, Onomondo & Carlsberg
- Scalability through standards will be the theme when Telia Company will talk about large deployments of LPWA in the Nordics.
Kalpit Ballal, IoT Solutions Manager, Division X, Telia Company
- Dive into the CorroSense project, where we explore how low-energy sensor solutions play a crucial role in monitoring and extending the lifespan of vital infrastructures. A project that opens doors to new sustainable solutions.
Brian Lohse, Head of Centre for Advances Sensor Technologies (CAST), FORCE Technology
Frank Max Laursen, CEO, Micro Technic
The day will conclude with the opportunity for engaging conversations with like-minded individuals and enjoying bubbles and snacks from Onomondo’s legendary chef Arthur.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, January 23, 2024