Ecosystem for IoT development and testing in Denmark
A better ecosystem for IoT development will ensure that Danish businesses remain competitive.
PurposeThis project will ensure that numerous Danish businesses can successfully bring new IoT systems to market, taking advantage of the potential that IoT represents to many industrial strongholds.
For this to happen, a better ecosystem for IoT development in Denmark must be established.
We are establishing an independent consultancy that aims to guide companies through the development process, such as by preparing businesses to choose suppliers, introducing them to potential partners, and providing them with technical insight into the essential elements of an IoT system:
- Platform and architecture
- Wireless technology
- Approval and testing
- Scalability and security.
Target groupThe results of this project are geared primarily toward:
- Specialists in the development of IoT systems and units
- Small- and medium-sized businesses in the mechatronics industry that want to go digital with IoT
- Companies and public actors that need to roll out IoT system