You know your products better than anyone, and we can work with you to ensure that they meet the applicable regulatory requirements.
Authorities and consumers are demanding high quality and standards from manufacturers, importers and distributors of consumer products. The products have to comply with a number of standards and regulatory requirements, and the user experience must be satisfactory.
We can test products in accordance with regulatory requirements. We can also assist with e-labelling and chemical analysis, as well as helping to optimise design to improve the user experience of a product or technology.
Please find our related services below or contact us if you have any questions or inquiries regarding our services.
- Advanced surface characterisation & analysis
- Analysis & control of technical water
- Analysis of steel
- Audit of management systems
- Calibration of measuring equipment
- Chemical analyses of consumer products
- Chemical risk assessment
- Personal protective equipment
- Climate documentation
- Chemical legislation
- Corrosion & material services
- Destructive testing
- Digital X-ray inspection
- e-marking of prepackages
- Environment communication
- Environmental rules and approval
- General design and flow consultancy
- Green business models
- Laser safety - obtain necessary risk assessment
- Life cycle assessment
- Analysis electric product
- Mechanical testing
- NDT - Non-destructive testing services
- Pressure equipment
- Product testing, examination and certification
- Quality, environment and occupational health & safety
- Resource optimisation
- Strength analysis of welded structures