Certification and audits EN 1090-1/ISO 3834
If you wish to implement ISO 3834 or EN 1090-1, we can assist you in structuring your quality manual.
Assistance in structuring your quality manualIf the company/welding shop does not have a quality manual, you can get assistance from a quality technician from FORCE Technology.
The quality technician can assist you in structuring the quality manual and in implementing the quality system. In order to help during structuring, FORCE Technology offers a database which comprises a quality control system for both ISO 3834 and EN 1090-1.
This database must be adapted to your company so that it will be your way of working and your procedures and instructions that are described in the quality manual.
For welding work in e.g. pressure vessels and for steel structures according to Eurocode 3, EN 1090-1 certification is a mandatory requirement.
If you request an information meeting, this will normally take place in your company. Here we shall answer your questions as to the certification standard and determine interpretations, if any. Simultaneously the quality technician will get a first-hand impression of the company/welding shop.
The quality technician holds a diploma from one of the international welding training courses from EWF/IIW, which ensures you that guidance on implementation of the quality system may actually be performed.
If you need to implement other quality management standards, such as e.g. ISO 9001, this may be done simultaneously.
Standards for quality management of welding shopsThe following European and international standards are relevant for welding shops:
- EN ISO 3834-2 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials - Comprehensive quality requirements
- EN ISO 3834-3 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials - Standard quality requirements
- EN ISO 3834-4 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials - Elementary quality requirements
- EN 1090-1 Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures - Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components.
Other standards on quality management of the companyFurthermore, FORCE Technology may assist at implementing a number of other quality standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
- AT Bek. [Order] 100 Quality systems for internal inspection of pressure equipment
- Quality systems for production in accordance with EU directives (PED: Pressure Equipment Directive, MID: Measuring Instrument Directive)
- CO2 verification.
New steel standards challenge large and small
If you need to optimise and improve welding processes or find the reason for welding defects
Audit of suppliers - steel constructions
With supplier audits, you are certain that your suppliers deliver the agreed quality. We work according to applicable...
If welding procedures are requested FORCE Technology may assist your company in qualifying welding procedures for...