One Stop Shopping of services on gas, oil and chemical carriers
FORCE Technology provides all-round services for gas, oil and chemical carriers. We service the cargo equipment in connection with docking, at annual calibrations and as ad hoc solutions when problems occur suddenly.
Our unique combination of services within calibration and service of cargo equipment will provide you with faster processing, lower costs and cooperation with one supplier only.
By choosing FORCE Technology, you can minimize your transaction costs by One Stop Shopping and at the same time get world renowned, efficient quality service. FORCE Technology:
- has collected all services for gas, oil and chemical carriers in one place
- provides World Wide Service and availability 24/7/365
- guarantees high quality in services and in the subsequent documentation
- has fast response time in relation to ad hoc solutions
- is approved by the Japanese Customs Authorities and can, as one of few service suppliers in the world, get calibration certificates approved directly with the Japanese Authorities.
- provides technical support
- employs technicians who handle several technical disciplines
- stores spare parts.
FORCE Technology’s services on gas, oil and chemical carriers
Services on gas, oil and chemical carriers are performed as planned assignments in connection with:
- The ship docking (planned maintenance)
- The annual calibration of instruments
- Ad hoc solutions when problems occur suddenly.
The annual calibrations and ad hoc tasks are usually performed during terminal operations or at sea.
Specifically, FORCE Technology provides:
- Service and repair of cargo pumps
- Service and repair of cooling compressors
- Service and repair of cargo valves
- Service, repair and calibration of safety valves
- Service, repair and calibration of cargo tank instrumentation
- Calibration of cargo tank instrumentation according to the Japanese Customs regulations
- Service, repair and calibration of compressors and manifold instrumentation
- Service, repair and calibration of ballast level gauging systems
- Service, repair and calibration of fuel oil tank level gauging systems
- Service, repair and calibration of fixed gas detection systems
- Inspection/test of equipment for planned dry docking.
Apart from service, we also provide technical support and sales of spare parts.
High quality, service and flexibility in the cooperation
You can expect high quality and flexibility in our services on gas, oil and chemical carriers.
We acknowledge the time and costs that arise when a carrier is out of operation for one or several days. We take pride in performing the tasks fast, efficiently and in dialogue with you as a customer and ensure that you feel confident that your costs are kept down while attaching great importance to quality.
Service and calibration of cargo-equipment is performed by trained and experienced staff who are educated within relevant technical areas. Each employee is trained within a number of areas and performs several tasks on board the ship. Furthermore, the staff is certified with a number of equipment manufacturers. We have all the necessary special tools, and all measuring equipment is calibrated under accreditation.
Our experience with services for oil-, chemical and especially gas carriers is very broad, and over the past 10 years we have participated at more than 500 dockings.
24 hour service
We offer our customers 24 hour service. Contact us by phone +45 2269 7185 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will typically be initiated within 24 hours. We arrange all the practicalities necessary for fast departure, so you can just leave the job to us. We handle everything in regards to:
- Travel arrangements, and we choose seaman tickets whenever possible
- Contact to the ship and local agent
- Spare parts, if any.
Contact us to learn more about our services for gas, oil or chemical tank carriers or to place an order.