Services on oil, chemical and gas carriers
FORCE Technology is the all-round supplier of calibration and service of cargo-equipment on gas, oil and chemical carriers.
One Stop Shopping of services on gas, oil and chemical carriers
FORCE Technology provides all-round services for gas, oil and chemical carriers. We service the cargo equipment in connection with docking, at annual calibrations and as ad hoc solutions when problems occur suddenly.
Our unique combination of services within calibration and service of cargo equipment will provide you with faster processing, lower costs and cooperation with one supplier only.
By choosing FORCE Technology, you can minimize your transaction costs by One Stop Shopping and at the same time get world renowned, efficient quality service. FORCE Technology:
- has collected all services for gas, oil and chemical carriers in one place
- provides World Wide Service and availability 24/7/365
- guarantees high quality in services and in the subsequent documentation
- has fast response time in relation to ad hoc solutions
- is approved by the Japanese Customs Authorities and can, as one of few service suppliers in the world, get calibration certificates approved directly with the Japanese Authorities.
- provides technical support
- employs technicians who handle several technical disciplines
- stores spare parts.
FORCE Technology’s services on gas, oil and chemical carriers
Services on gas, oil and chemical carriers are performed as planned assignments in connection with:
- The ship docking (planned maintenance)
- The annual calibration of instruments
- Ad hoc solutions when problems occur suddenly.
The annual calibrations and ad hoc tasks are usually performed during terminal operations or at sea.
Specifically, FORCE Technology provides:
- Service and repair of cargo pumps
- Service and repair of cooling compressors
- Service and repair of cargo valves
- Service, repair and calibration of safety valves
- Service, repair and calibration of cargo tank instrumentation
- Calibration of cargo tank instrumentation according to the Japanese Customs regulations
- Service, repair and calibration of compressors and manifold instrumentation
- Service, repair and calibration of ballast level gauging systems
- Service, repair and calibration of fuel oil tank level gauging systems
- Service, repair and calibration of fixed gas detection systems
- Inspection/test of equipment for planned dry docking.
Apart from service, we also provide technical support and sales of spare parts.
High quality, service and flexibility in the cooperation
You can expect high quality and flexibility in our services on gas, oil and chemical carriers.
We acknowledge the time and costs that arise when a carrier is out of operation for one or several days. We take pride in performing the tasks fast, efficiently and in dialogue with you as a customer and ensure that you feel confident that your costs are kept down while attaching great importance to quality.
Service and calibration of cargo-equipment is performed by trained and experienced staff who are educated within relevant technical areas. Each employee is trained within a number of areas and performs several tasks on board the ship. Furthermore, the staff is certified with a number of equipment manufacturers. We have all the necessary special tools, and all measuring equipment is calibrated under accreditation.
Our experience with services for oil-, chemical and especially gas carriers is very broad, and over the past 10 years we have participated at more than 500 dockings.
24 hour service
We offer our customers 24 hour service. Contact us by phone +45 2269 7185 or e-mail email@example.com.
Your request will typically be initiated within 24 hours. We arrange all the practicalities necessary for fast departure, so you can just leave the job to us. We handle everything in regards to:
- Travel arrangements, and we choose seaman tickets whenever possible
- Contact to the ship and local agent
- Spare parts, if any.
Contact us to learn more about our services for gas, oil or chemical tank carriers or to place an order.
Who are the employees of the Marine Equipment Service department?
Mail the Marine Equipment Service department on firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of department
Phone: +45 42 62 76 81
Phone: +45 22 69 76 95
Torben Hald Kristensen
Phone: +45 42 62 73 71
John R. Sørensen
Phone: +45 22 69 76 68
Electrical project Manager
Phone: +45 22 69 75 30
Mechanical project manager
Phone: +45 42 62 76 71
The pre-docking inspection is typically done at one of the last discharge ports in order to be able to make a performance test of the cargo pumps. The inspection can include inspection of all equipment related to our services.
The objectives for the pre-docking inspection are performance test and assessment of the cargo pumps.
Repair and preventive maintenance in pumps
Our "Marine Equipment Service" department is specialist in many different types of long shaft cargo pumps.
All technicans hold mechanical education and are trained in repair and service of pumps besides on site service and repair reconditioning of impellers, shafts and mechanical seals.
Our large stock of various spare parts and our good relation to our sub-suppliers results in very fast delivery of spare parts.
Repair and preventive maintenance of cooling and cargo compressors
We offer repair and preventives maintenance of cooling- and cargo compressors.
All our technicians have great experience within many types of compressors and are educated and trained in repair and service of compressors. They carry out on site service and repair reconditioning of compressor valves.
Our large stock of various spare parts and our good relation to makers and sub-suppliers results in best possible delivery of spare parts.
Service, repair, test and calibration of measuring- and automation systems
The service and calibration of measureing- and automation systems are done by trained technicians with an education within electronics.
Our services within this area include service, repair, test and calibration of:
- Pressure: Transmitters, gauges, switches and alarms
- Temperature: Transmitters, gauges, switches and alarms
- Level gauges
- Level alarms
- Fixed gas detection systems.
Service, repair, test and calibration of safety valves
FORCE Technology is safety relief valve specialist.
Due to our close relations to the representatives of major makers, we offer repair and service of almost all types of cargo lines, cargo tanks and void space valves.
All overhaul, repair and calibration can normally be done at the shipyards workshop facilities as our service engineers will bring special tools, measuring equipment and spares.
After overhaul or repair, the technician issues a certificate and a service report.
Supply of spare parts and components
Besides being a service provider, we also offer supply of spares and components.
Our supply-team is very experienced within all our service areas and is able to find the spare part or component that you need. One of our specialities is providing replacement parts/components for obsolete equipment, especially within the cargo tank instrumentation and automation area.
Due to our large stock of spare parts especially for cargo pumps, safety relief valves and cargo tank instrumentation, we are able to supply many spares on a day to day basis.
Calibration of measuring equipment
Calibration of measuring equipment at FORCE Technology is based on years of experience, specialization and...
Calibration of flow meters
Accredited calibration of flow meters ensures that you can document errors and correct indications of measurements.