Calibration of flow meters
FORCE Technology performs accredited calibration of flow meters within water, heating, cooling, oil, gas, air and liquids other than water. Calibration on-site or in laboratory.
Calibration of flow minimises errors in indication of measurements
Calibration of flow meters provides you with the opportunity to inspect and optimise your meters, with the result that the uncertainty between the true measurement and the read measurement will be as little as possible. This way the risk of error indications in measurements will be minimised.
As a customer in FORCE Technology you will benefit from our widespread expertise within calibration of flow meters. We provide accredited calibration and a number of flow-related technical services in the fields of:
- liquid flow within processing, water, heating and cooling
- liquid flow with liquids other than water, including oil, petrol and diesel
- gas flow.
In most cases, calibration of flow meters, consultancy and related services at FORCE Technology can be adjusted to fit your demands. We perform laboratory calibration at our own premises and calibration on site at your locations.
Calibration of process, water and heat energy meters
FORCE Technology provides calibration and technical flow examinations of process, water, heat and cooling meters for legal as well as processing purposes.
Apart from standard and adjusted calibration services and consultancy, our services in the field include:
- random sampling inspection
- assistance for interpretation of legislation in the field
- nationwide services with short delivery time
- control of valves and other components in piping systems.
Calibration of flow with liquids other than water
Calibration of flow with liquids other than water include calibration, verification and counselling on flow measurement with meters and measuring systems for liquids other than water, including oil, petrol and diesel.
At our calibration facilities, you can have your meters calibrated with media such as lubricant oil, chemical fluids, milk, ethanol, lye and all types of oil products. Furthermore, we calibrate meters for many different purposes such as e.g.:
- raw oil meters from off- or onshore systems
- lubricant oil meters
- petrol and diesel meters in petrol stations
- meters in oil road tankers, milk road tankers and tank vessels
- platform meters in depots and refineries
- cryogenic meters.
Calibration of gas flow meters
Calibration of gas flow meters includes low pressure calibration and high pressure calibration.
Calibration of gas flow meters with FORCE Technology can be performed adjusted to your needs as best possible. We provide:
- random sampling and receipt control parties/badges
- calibration within 5 weeks of receiving of the meter
- huge flexibility as regards time for calibration
- calibration at fixed times with visiting possibility and calibration in slots without customer visits.
High pressure calibration of gas meters will be performed with our new high pressure facility, designed as a closed loop with low pressure loss and it is the only one of its kind in the world.
Calibration of the highest standard
As a customer with FORCE Technology, you are ensured high quality in calibration tasks through our staff of employees with widespread specialised knowledge and many years of experience. Your calibration will be handled by specialists who maintain their knowledge on calibration and flow meters by:
- participating in national and international research projects
- participating in national and international standardisation work
- operating and contributing to national experience exchange groups in various fields within flow.
FORCE Technology is technical advisor to the industry and authorities as regards plain measuring techniques and legislation in the field. Furthermore, FORCE Technology is part of the Danish "Centre of excellence" for flow measuring, Flowcenter Denmark.
Thus, as a customer, you are ensured the newest and uppermost expertise within calibration of your flow meters. Contact us to order calibration of flow meters or to learn more about our flow calibration services.
Technical specifications for calibration and verification of flow meters at FORCE Technology
Liquids other than water
- Test rigs at FORCE (Diesel or Isochem): 1 - 7.500 l/min. or 1 - 6.500 kg/min.
- On-site: 1 - 5.000 l/min. Or 1 - 4.300 kg/min.
- At temperatures around 20 °C or ambient temperatures
- Mobile equipment: Measuring van, Piston prover, reference meter, small normals, weight/density.
- 1 l/h for 6.000 l/h: from 5 – 90 °C
- 1 l/h to 150.000 l/h: from 5 – 70 °C
- 1 l/h to 1.200.000 l/h: from 20°C
- On-site 150 l/h to 120.000 l/h
- 5 m3/h to 32.000 m3/h
- Pressure: 3 to 65 bar
- 1 ml/min to 25.000 m3/h
- Pressure: 0 – 8 bar (flow up to 1000 m3/h)
Can FORCE Technology perform non-accredited calibration?
Yes – if circumstances in the customer’s meter entail that the calibration cannot be performed accredited or the customer wants specially designed calibrations, a non-accredited calibration may be performed.
High-pressure calibration of gas meters
High-pressure calibration at FORCE Technology takes place at the world’s largest closed loop for high pressure...
Type testing and approval of meters
Type testing and approval of water, heat, gas and cooling meters ensures a certificate of conformity according to MID,...
Verification of measuring instruments
FORCE Technology performs accredited verification of meters, measuring instruments and equipment used as settlement...