High-pressure calibration of gas meters reaches new heights at FORCE Technology
High-pressure calibration of gas meters with FORCE Technology will ensure that you get a correctly measured and settled gas flow. As a customer, you can feel fully confident that a gas meter, calibrated in our high-pressure system, holds minimal calibration uncertainty.
High-pressure calibration of gas meters is performed on our new high-pressure facility. The facility is built as a closed loop with low pressure loss and it is the only one of its kind in the world. Its design facilitates that your gas meters may be calibrated at maximum flow and maximum pressure all year round, irrespective of the season.
We calibrate at stable flow, pressure and temperature, and we can calibrate all measuring meters in the pressure area from 3 bar to 65 bar/ 40 PSI to 945 PSI. High-pressure calibration facility includes:
- 12” (300 mm) high-pressure loop for calibration of gas meters
- 4” Piston Prover system for establishing traceability to the SI unit ”meter”
- 24” (600 mm) high-pressure loop for calibration of gas meters.
High-pressure calibration of gas meters tailored for customer needs
High-pressure calibration of gas meters at FORCE Technology will be tailored to fit your needs as best possible. We offer:
- calibration within 5 weeks from receipt of the meter. FORCE Technology chooses the calibration slot
- high flexibility as regards point in time for calibration
- calibration 24-7 including weekends and nights upon agreement
- calibration at fixed points in time with possible visits and calibration in slots without customer visits
- visitors’ room in the high-pressure system from which you can overlook calibration of your meters live or via remote access and camera.
As a customer with FORCE Technology, you can expect high quality in calibration through our staff, who have wide-ranging expert’s knowledge and many years’ experience. Your calibration will be handled by specialists, who maintain their knowledge of calibration and gas meters.
Furthermore, our services within high-pressure calibration of gas meters is characterised by us:
- working at primary level
- generating traceability, and participating in European Harmonised Natural Gas Cubic Meter (EUREGA)
- providing calibration at the right price
- completing the task – even if complications occur
- calibrating all year around – irrespective of seasons
- performing quick meter replacements irrespective of meters and meter sizes.
Thus, you as a customer will be ensured high quality, fast processing and service at the right price.
Order of high-pressure calibration of gas meters
If you wish to learn more about high-pressure calibration of gas meters or visit our facilities, you are welcome to contact us. You may also get more technical information on the high-pressure calibration facility under Downloads (or watch the video).
If you have an arrangement about high-pressure calibration of your gas meters already, we ask you to forward the equipment to our facilities at the address:
DK – 6600 Vejen