Our expertise and broad experience within structural response in all phases of a development project, enables us to analyse any structure within a marine environment, with respect to both extreme loads and fatigue.
We perform risk analyses regarding consequences of failures such as dropped objects or line breakage, which may be used to develop a risk based inspection (RBI) plan for a floating system including mooring.
We analyse the following:
- Transport, upending and launch of jackets
- Lifting, installation and removal of platforms and modules
- Motion analyses of marine vessels and mooring systems
- Environmental loads from waves, currents and wind
- Flexible pipelines (often combined with monitoring and inspection)
- Hydrostatic stability
Additionally, we offer the use of water basins, wind tunnels and marine simulation to test and verify the analysis.
Consultancy and expertise
Our vast experience within structural integrity gives us the advantage of knowing what works. This, in addition to our variety of specialists within areas ranging from material technology, integrity management to monitoring and inspection, makes us a preferred partner and supplier to the offshore industry.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to receive more information, or if you have any questions or inquiries.