High-pressure calibration of gas meters
High-pressure calibration of gas meters with FORCE Technology takes place at the world’s largest closed loop for high-pressure calibration of gas meters with natural gas.
High-pressure calibration of gas meters reaches new heights
High-pressure calibration of gas meters is performed on the high-pressure facility that is the only one of it's kind in the world.
The facility is built as a closed loop with low pressure loss. The design facilitates that gas meters are calibrated at maximum flow and maximum pressure all year round, irrespective of the season.
We calibrate at stable flow, pressure and temperature, and we can calibrate all measuring meters in the pressure area from 3 bar to 65 bar/ 40 PSI to 945 PSI.
High-pressure calibration facility includes:
- 12” (300 mm) high-pressure loop for calibration of gas meters
- 4” Piston Prover system for establishing traceability to the SI unit ”meter”
- 24” (600 mm) high-pressure loop for calibration of gas meters.
High-pressure calibration of gas meters tailored for customer needs
High-pressure calibration of gas meters will be tailored to fit your needs as best possible. We offer:
- calibration within 5 weeks from receipt of the meter. We choose the calibration slot
- high flexibility as regards point in time for calibration
- calibration 24-7 including weekends and nights upon agreement
- calibration at fixed points in time with possible visits and calibration in slots without customer visits
- visitors’ room in the high-pressure system from which you can overlook calibration of your meters live or via remote access and camera.
As a customer, you can expect high quality in calibration through our staff, who have wide-ranging expert’s knowledge and many years’ experience. Furthermore, our services within high-pressure calibration of gas meters is characterised by us:
- working at primary level
- generating traceability, and participating in European Harmonised Natural Gas Cubic Meter (EUREGA)
- providing calibration at the right price
- completing the task – even if complications occur
- calibrating all year around – irrespective of seasons
- performing quick meter replacements irrespective of meters and meter sizes.
Thus, you are ensured high quality, fast processing and service at the right price.
Order of high-pressure calibration of gas metersDo we have a calibration slot available for your gas meter? Contact us to book a calibration.
If you have an arrangement about high-pressure calibration of your gas meters already, we ask you to forward the equipment to our facilities at the address:
DK – 6600 Vejen
- Data sheet: High pressure calibration facility
- Authorization for use of the CIPM MRA logo, International Bureau of Weights and Measures
- DANAK Accreditation calibration of volume gas meters and gas flow meters (NG)
- DANAK Accreditation calibration of volume gas meters and gas flow meters (Air)
- DANAK Accreditation 9 - Testing and calibration - FORCE Technology
- High pressure general description DS/EN 1702
- IAF-ILAC-ISO communiqué _ISO-IEC17025
- Nomination as National Metrology Institute - FORCE Technology
- DANAK - The national accreditation body in Denmark
- What are the technical specifications of the high-pressure calibration facility?
Technical specifications of the high-pressure calibration facility
Calibration pressure 0 - 65 bar
0 - 945 PSI
Flow 10 – 32,000 m3/h
0,0848 – 27,12 Mmacfd
Power 2,000 kW Meter sizes 4”- 30” (50”)
100 mm - 1,250 mm
Maximum N flow 2.5 mill. Normal m3/h
Calibration of flow meters
Accredited calibration of flow meters ensures that you can document errors and correct indications of measurements.
Verification of measuring instruments
FORCE Technology performs accredited verification of meters, measuring instruments and equipment used as settlement...
Type testing and approval of meters
Type testing and approval of water, heat, gas and cooling meters ensures a certificate of conformity according to MID,...