Features and advantages of asset integrity management
FORCE Technology's asset integrity management concept consists in combining a scientific approach with practical solutions to ensure:
- Reduced risks
- Increased safety
- Increase reliability
- Improved environmental performances
We specialise within:
- Risk based inspection (RBI)
- Topside corrosion management
- Subsea & pipeline inspection management
- Well integrity management
- Materials technology
- Structural integrity
- Inspection & maintenance
Our services within asset integrity management
Risk based inspection planning
We use Risk Based Inspection (RBI) planning, which is a method for planning and inspection based on probability and consequence of a component failure. By this systematic approach, the optimum inspection schemes are determined and detailed inspection plans are furnished.
Inspection planning encompasses various activities performed in order to optimise the use of inspection resources (cost effective), while at the same time ensuring the technical integrity of the asset. By targeting areas strategically based on an RBI, you acquire an inspection program that is both safe and cost-effective.
Topside corrosion management
A large amount of the unforeseen incidents that occur in process plants are related to corrosion and erosion. Corrosion management is therefore essential in order to maintain the integrity of the facility, increasing the level of safety as well as improving cost-effectiveness.
Safe operation depends on preventing containment loss; however cost-savings are also obtained through managing critical parameters and activities related to corrosion and material degradation. Our corrosion management services ensures focus on high-risk items, one can reduce the amount of Hydro Carbon leaks and a number of unplanned shutdowns due to material degradation.
Subsea and pipeline inspection management
Pipelines represent a very important part of the energy infrastructure. Proper operation of the pipelines is critical to a company’s ability to export its assets.
We offer several solutions for these types of challenges (pipeline integrity management). This include among others; operational support, inspection planning, data analysis (e.g. pipeline degradation, remaining lifetime), corrosion modelling recommendations regarding corrosion and materials and advanced inspection / monitoring for subsea (e.g. vibration, field gradient sensor).
Well integrity management
Corrosion control for well operations is performed with a focus on health, safety and environmental requirements.
Costly work-over’s and loss of production can be avoided by implementing corrosion control for wells, using models and experience to understand the mechanisms driving corrosion. We offer, among others (well integrity management); corrosion monitoring, analysis and assessment of corrosion for wells (e.g. degradation of tubing, remaining lifetime of wells/tubing due to corrosion).
Our long experience within the area of materials technology improves our ability to identify critical technical factors affecting the safety of the installation throughout the operation. This concerns several types of structures and systems, including jackets, subsea structures, FPSOs, semi-subs, TLPs, risers, pipelines, subsea coolers, topside process systems, wells and onshore facilities.
Among other material related services within asset integrity management, we can assist with; material selection and verification, corrosion rate simulations and calculations, surface protection and CP management.
- Material selection/ verification
- Cathodic protection (CP)
- Coating and surface protection
- Welding consultancy/ Certification
- Laboratory services (testing and analysis)
- Failure assessment
We offer comprehensive consultancy services for concept development, design, verification, in-service and decommissioning of marine structures. This includes the detailed design analyses and analyses of the structures for all conditions.
We provide cost-effective assistance from the initial concept to final installation and subsequent maintenance and reanalysis, aiding in asset integrity management. The deliveries span over the following areas;
- Design and development of new structures
- Third party verification
- Advanced engineering
- Global and local analysis
We have experts within all standard NDT methods and hold a variety of equipment available for these types of inspections that support the asset integrity management process.
FORCE Technology performs NDT on a wide range of systems and components both onshore and offshore, and in addition we have extensive knowledge on the application and development of NDT methods for existing or new objects.
- NDT Inspection
- Advanced remote-automated subsea and topside inspection technology
- NDT certification of inspectors and equipment
- Procedures, verification and fabrication services
- Training (Inspection and methods)
- Destructive Testing
FORCE Technology supplies in-house developed products and technology for measurement of strain, tension, motion and angular deflections, as well as vibrations and interfaces to other relevant sensors and systems. Systems have been delivered to major global operators. We provide monitoring services as part of asset integrity management for structures, drilling/work-over risers, steel catenaries’ and flexible risers.
- Sophisticated Data acquisitions online or Autonomous Data Storage
- ROV deployable system
- Dry installed systems
- Online fatigue analysis and complimentary engineering services
FORCE Technology offers customised solutions that use the state of the art methodologies and special tools to ensure cost-effective maintenance. We provide a wide range of services within maintenance management:
- Development of maintenance, inspection, and monitoring philosophies and strategies
- Criticality analysis using Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Definition of preventive maintenance programs using a Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) assessment
- Maintenance/inspection data analysis and reassessment of maintenance plans
- Specification and control of KPIs to ensure an effective maintenance management with a continuous improvement process
- Provide/develop data management tools and condition reporting systems to manage inspection, maintenance and condition monitoring information
Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries or you wish to know more about asset integrity management.