Food Contact Materials, compliance and own control
Help to manage regulations and documentation related to food contact materials, compliance and own control.
Different requirements for documentation to different food contact materials
Solid experience and specialized knowledge within food contact materials
International laws related to food contact materials
We handle tasks related to export/import of food contact materials to/from the US, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea, Russia, Brazil, Turkey, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, India, South Africa and European countries outside the EU.
We also have a thorough knowledge of national laws and guidelines within the EU, as well as the guidelines of industry associations and of the Council of Europe.
Material and product documentation of food contact materials
- Elaborate test programs so that superfluous test parameters are omitted and the correct parameters are included
- Evaluate test reports so that you know whether your supplier has tested for the correct parameters
- Evaluate the declarations of compliance and background materials received from your supplier
- Elaborate Declarations of Compliance for your customers
- Evaluate the suitability of different materials for different process conditions and applications
- Specify requirements regarding materials for, and documentation of, production equipment in tenders
Processes, knowledge and monitoring related to food contact materials
- Build and develop self-monitoring and quality management processes
- Train staff at all levels in ensuring the suitability of food contact materials, and build the competencies of your organization
- Interpret and advise on legislation and guidelines on food contact materials
- Handle disputes with the authorities
- Specify the requirements that your products must meet on the export market
- Act as an independent third party when a supplier does not wish to give proprietary information regarding the composition of a material to the customer
- Keep up to date on relevant regulations and guidelines