Accredited climatic test
With our accredited climatic test, you can have your product tested on several parameters: Temperature (high and low), humidity (constant and cyclic), thermal shock, corrosion, as well as ice accumulation.
With our accredited climatic test, you can have your product exposed to several parameters: Temperature (high and low), moisture (constant and cyclic), thermal shock, corrosion, as well as ice accumulation.
With a test report from FORCE Technology, you will have documentation which shows that your product can withstand the conditions that it will be exposed to during normal use. This allows you to prevent start-up problems, the freezing of moving parts, malfunction, changes in electronic parameters, such as those caused by changed climatic conditions.
With an accredited climatic test, you will achieve a number of strategic advantages:
- Possibility to adjust the design prior to launch
- Lower risk of product complaints and repair costs
- Clear documentation for CE marking or other types of approval of your product.
FORCE Technology is accredited to perform climatic tests, and has advanced testing facilities for this purpose. We have some of the industry’s most experienced and knowledgeable testing experts who focus on that you end up with a complete and successful result.
By choosing us as your partner for climatic tests, you will get:
- Accredited third-party test
- Tests which are methodologically correct
- Testing conducted according to the standards that are relevant to your industry
- Expert advice on whether any adjustments are needed to the test procedure or product design
- Access to extensive knowledge about standards, via our active participation in standardisation working groups
- The possibility to expand the testing to include other parameters.
IEC600-2-1, IEC600-2-2, IEC600-2-3, IEC600-2-14, IEC600-2-14, IEC600-2-78, IEC600-2-38 or according to your specifications
Temperature range: -85 °C to 180 °C
Humidity: 20 % RH to 98 % RH
Rate of change: 5 °C/min.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 360 x 365 x 290 cm
Access (HxB): 230 x 170 cm
Thermal shock test
Temperature range: -80 °C to 220 °C
Rate of change: Less than 10 sec.
The effective volume (HxWxD): 40 x 46 x 60 cm
Salt fog test
Temperature range: Ambient to approx. +50 °C
2100 x 1508 x 800 mm (LxHxD)
Practical piece weight max. approx. 300 kg