Automated ultrasonic inspection equipment for the wind power industry
We develop and sell automated ultrasonic inspection equipment to the players in the wind power industry. Our products ensure fast inspection, provide reliable data and reduce production costs.
Visualisation and documentation of quality and state
Our automated ultrasonic inspection equipment will optimise your inspection process whether it is carried out in-service or as a part of the production. Our equipment increases the inspection speed, provides reliable data and reduces your overall inspection costs.
Our high performance ultrasonic inspection system, the P-scan Stack System, can be applied for various NDT inspection jobs. The system gives you the best visualisation and most reliable data. Furthermore, it is the lightest and most robust all-in-one system available.
The P-scan Stack System enables you to visualise and document:
- weld inspection
- corrosion mapping
- thickness and corrosion measurement
- crack detection
- TOFD defect sizing
- production control.
The P-scan Stack System has a built-in scanner controller that allows scanners to connect to the system without extra hardware. Naturally, the system is compatible with our complete range of scanners.
How to choose the right scanner?Choosing the right scanner depends on different factors such as, the size of the element requiring inspection, your production capacity and requirements for examination speed. Furthermore, it depends on whether your inspection is in-service or during production.
We develop and sell scanners for both situations. We divide our scanners into the following categories:
- Mobile blade scanners
- Track scanners (blades)
- Autonomous scanners (blades)
- Handheld blade scanners
- Weld scanner (towers).
Mobile blade scanners
Handheld blade scanner
Custom made scanners
If you did not find a scanner that matches your needs then we can develop one that does. Our application and design experts offer highly specialised engineering know-how and efficient testing solutions to the wind power industry. All you have to do is contact us. You will find our contact information at the top of the page.
- Product sheet: ATS-1 Automated Track Scanner
- Product sheet: AGS-2 Automated General Purpose Scanner
- Product sheet: MWS-6 Manual Line Scanner for composite materials
- Product sheet: AMS-40/57 Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Scanner
- Product sheet: AMS-41 Automated Weld Scanner
- Product sheet: AMS-46 Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Scanner
- Product sheet: AMS-60 Mobile Blade Scanner
- Product sheet: AMS-64 Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Scanner
- Product sheet: AMS-71 Mobile Blade Array Scanner
- Brochure: Blade testing in production
- Brochure: Blade testing on-site
- Brochure: Tower testing on-site
- Brochure: Tower testing in production
- Brochure: P-scan Stack System