Life Science: Towards greener medical devices
Documentation of the environmental impact of products has been applied more frequently in the recent years – also in the life science sector - but have we reached a point, where it has become a necessity?
Recent trends indicate, that both the consumers and the health sector will pose higher demands for sustainable and environmentally friendly medical devices in the near future.
So how do medical device manufacturers prepare for the increasing demand for green devices?
During the webinar, you will get an introduction to:
- Eco-design and sustainable development of new medical devices
- Documenting environmental impact
- Total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Life cycle (LCA)
- Carbon Footprint
- Application of requirements for environmentally conscious design (IEC 60601-1-9 )
- Nice-to-have or necessity - from a health sector perspective
Get our video sent to your inbox
Fill in the form and we will send an email with the link to the webinar.
When submitting the form, you also accept retrievning mails from FORCE Technology containing, news, events, courses, etc. You can at any time unsibscribe form this service.