Our ambition is
Health, safety and environmental considerations are of top priority within all levels of the organisation, creating a culture where we take the time to think before we act. Management should lead by example to ensure that all employees, clients, authorities and the general public as well understand that HSE stands first in everything FORCE Technology does.
We believe that these efforts will strengthen our position in the marketplace, while maintaining a steady course towards creating a sustainable society for future generations to come.
We commit to
- Maintain a high standard for HSE, running our company with a sound economy and working towards reducing the environmental impact of our activities
- Comply with relevant HSE legal requirements
- Communicate openly and promote transparency
- Continuously reduce the risk of our activities through hazard identification, risk assessments, reporting accidents and near misses, and by inspections and audits
- Ensure a secure and stable work environment that prevents accidents and work related illness, both physical and mental
- Secure our own and our employees' awareness regarding HSE through proper education, training and internal audits - ensuring that all employees act responsibly and contribute to strengthening our HSE profile
- Reduce and minimise the amount of pollution and waste on land, in air and water through lean processes and conscientiousness throughout the full product life cycle