Quality & Safety assurance
Having sound systems for quality, safety and environment and system compliance is imperative when dealing with large-scale projects with several critical steps and components.
QHSE considerations are of top priority within all levels of the organization, creating a culture where safety comes first, and innovative solutions and continuous development and improvement make us competitive. Quality and a high level of knowledge and practical skills shall be associated with our products and services.
Management should lead by example to ensure that all employees, clients, authorities and the general public as well understand that QHSE stands first in everything FORCE Technology does.
We believe that these efforts will strengthen our position in the marketplace, while maintaining a steady course towards creating a sustainable society for future generations to come.
We commit to:
- Maintain a high standard for QHSE, running our company with a sound economy, deliver products with high quality and working towards reducing the environmental impact of our activities
- Comply with relevant legal requirements and standards as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, as well as ISO 17020:2012, ISO 17024:2012 and ISO 17025:2017 for accredited areas
- Communicate openly with our stakeholders and promote transparency
- Continuously reduce the risk of our activities through hazard identification, risk assessments, reporting accidents and near misses, and by inspections and audits
- Ensure a secure and stable work environment that promotes quality, creativity and development, and prevents accidents and work-related illness, both physical and mental
- Secure our own and our employees' awareness regarding QHSE through proper education, training and internal audits - ensuring that all employees act responsibly and contribute to strengthening own QHSE profile
- Reduce and minimize the amount of pollution, energy and waste on land, in air and water through lean processes and conscientiousness throughout the full product life cycle
- Strive for sustainability, innovative solutions and measures to reduce the environmental impact and carbon footprint for our activities, our customers and the society around us