Having sound systems for quality assurance and system compliance is imperative when dealing with large-scale projects with several critical steps and components.
Quality assurance (QA) – FORCE Technology Norway
Securing that both people and equipment are up to speed and performing the work assigned, requires excellent routines and continuous follow-up. We take quality seriously, but we also understand that quality is relative. We work to understand the needs and wants of our customers in order to meet or exceed their expectations.
Our quality policy focuses on:
- Developing flexible and innovative solutions that are tailored to our customers’ specific needs and requirements
- That the quality of all products and services delivered by us must be of a standard that strengthens FORCE Technology as a highly reliable and excellent service provider
- Having close co-operation with customers and other stakeholders
- Continuously developing and improving our services and quality systems to better fulfil the markets needs
We work to attain these goals through:
- Establishing and maintaining a high level of knowledge as well as practical skills within our field of business
- Monitoring customer satisfaction regularly, and taking necessary action depending on its outcome
- Creating awareness around our quality policy and procedures, and ensuring its implementation
- Conforming to standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ISO 17020, when this is required/relevant
- Requiring that personnel familiarise themselves with the quality documents within their business area, as well as global procedures