Third party inspection & verification
Verification, inspection and testing is necessary in order to comply with regulations or requirements. We provide an independent third party verification and quality assurance.
We perform third party verification services on a number of assets, and we have done so for decades. Third party verification is crucial in order to reduce risk and improve quality during design, fabrication, installation and follow-up, as well as reducing the number of modifications and repairs.
Experienced supplier of third party inspection & NDT verification
We review and evaluate all aspects during an assets lifetime, from conception studies to decommissioning. We use both standardised methods as well as our own established and patented solutions regarding everything from NDT inspection to structural design. Our long history in the offshore and land-based industry as well as our wide spectre of disciplines, allow us to accurately evaluate both technical and physical weaknesses in a wide range of materials.
Some of the activities we typically perform are:
- Review of drawings and documentation
- Independent analysis of all design related aspects
- Consultancy and review of specifications
- Participation and consultancy during quality audits
- Audits of sub-contractors regarding engineering and fabrication
- Review activities within construction and installation
Our Certification Body (CB) FORCE Technology Certification is appointed third party by Norwegian authority, Norwegian Directorate for Civil Protection (DSB), within the following:
- Certification of welding, brazing and NDT (non-destructive testing) personnel
- Approval of welding and brazing procedure qualification (WPQR/BPQR)
- Certification of boiler operators and radiation protection personnel
Independent analysis and structural verification
We perform verification during all design stages, reviewing drawings and documentation and providing independent analysis of all design related aspects. We also provide consultancy and review of specifications. Our experience involves verification of structural design and construction of jackets, topsides and floating structures. All according to relevant standards: NORSOK, ISO and API.
We perform design verification on:
- Fixed platforms
- Floating platforms
- Marine installations
We perform verification of all aspects regarding welding technology. We verify according to EN 1090.
Our services include:
- Consultancy and review of material and consumables
- Verification of welding equipment
- Consultancy and review of WPQR Welding Procedure Qualification Record
- Consultancy and review of WPS Welding Procedure Specification
- Consultancy and review of welders’ qualifications
- Review of welding performance on site
Inspection / NDT verification & cross-check
We perform verification of all aspects regarding inspection technology and non-destructive testing (NDT). We verify according to EN 1090.
Our services include:
- Consultancy and review of equipment, documentation, procedures and references
- Consultancy and review of personnel qualifications
- Review of inspectors’ qualifications and inspection on site (site test)
- Cross checking on site
Material and coating verification
Our specialists within material technology and coatings offer a wide range of verification and consultancy services. Additionally, we have performed verification of CP (cathodic protection) systems on a large number of offshore projects. We verify according to EN 1090 and FROSIO.
Our services include verification of:
- Material and coating
- CP (cathodic protection)
- Inspection and operation
We also carry out:
- Failure analysis of corrosion or coating damages
- Corrosion studies, evaluations and testing
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to receive more information, or if you have any questions or inquiries regarding third party inspection or verification on biomass and waste facilities.