The oil and gas industry is moving into deeper waters and less accessible environments, while at the same time having to uphold strict regulations concerning QA and HSE
In recent years, the focus within the maritime industry has been on energy efficiency and regulations regarding safety and environment.
A sustainable and effective infrastructure is essential to the functioning of society. Continuous improvements of the infrastructure has thus high priority for the benefit of both citizens and businesses, while taking the utmost account of the environment.
The service sector covers a variety of highly diverse industries, including retail, hotels & restaurants, culture & entertainment, government and healthcare.
Manufacture of components and products make great demands on everything from national and international standards for quality, safety and the environment.
Read more about our service
• Calibration at maximum flow and maximum pressure
• Calibrating all year round – irrespective of the season
• Working at primary level
• Generating traceability and participating in EUREGA
Calibration of all types of gas meters:
• Turbine meters
• Swirl meters
• Ultrasonic meters
• V-cone and M-cone meters • Vortex meters
• Coriolis meters
• Thermal mass flow meters • Mass flow controllers
• Calibration pressure: 0 — 65 bar / 0 — 945 PSI
• Flow: 10 — 32,000 m3/h / 14 — 47,00 cfd
• Power: 2,000 kW
• Metersizes:4”—30”(50”)/ 100 mm — 1,250 mm
• Maximum N flow: 2,5 mill. Normal m3/h / 3,7 Mmcfd
• A 12” (300 mm) high pressure loop for calibration of gas meters
• A 4” Piston Prover system for establishing traceability to the SI unit ”meter”
• A 24” (600 mm) high pressure loop for calibration of gas meters
Read about the world's largest high-pressure calibration facility