It is crucial for your market position to deliver fully functional and high quality blades fast and continuously. Therefore, blades testing requires efficient processing, fast and without any disruption. The employees at BLAEST have both extensive experience and total dedication to contribute to your production efficiency.
Transport of elements to the test site is carried out according to client agreement. However, there is also the possibility of establishing test facilities on-site.
Blade certification and testing
Flexible testing is the key to satisfied customers. We make every endeavour to match exactly your need for blade testing with the goal to facilitate your focus on production efficiency.
BLAEST is accredited by DANAK in compliance with ISO17025 for testing of wind turbine rotor blades.
- EN61400-23 : 2014
- GL Wind 2010
The test centre offers a wide range of tests and services.
- Static load test (read more in the FAQ)
- Fatigue load test (read more in the FAQ)
- Modal analysis (read more in the FAQ)
- Determination of natural frequencies
- Ultimate strength test
- Resistance measurements of Lightning Protection Systems.
- Thermographic (IR) investigation
- Acoustic emission (AE) investigation
- Mechanical stiffness tests
- Mass distribution measurements.
For more detailed information, visit www.blaest.com
or call tel. +45 86 64 56 00.