The Blade Test Centre
The Blade Test Centre (BLAEST) ensures responsibility and continuity from start to end in the blade testing procedures. We know this is essential for taking your high demand for quality in blade production to the next level.
Transport of elements to the test site is carried out according to client agreement. However, there is also the possibility of establishing test facilities on-site.
Blade certification and testing
Flexible testing is the key to satisfied customers. We make every endeavour to match exactly your need for blade testing with the goal to facilitate your focus on production efficiency.BLAEST is accredited by DANAK in compliance with ISO17025 for testing of wind turbine rotor blades.
- EN61400-23 : 2014
- GL Wind 2010
The test centre offers a wide range of tests and services.
- Static load test (read more in the FAQ)
- Fatigue load test (read more in the FAQ)
- Modal analysis (read more in the FAQ)
- Determination of natural frequencies
- Ultimate strength test
- Resistance measurements of Lightning Protection Systems.
- Thermographic (IR) investigation
- Acoustic emission (AE) investigation
- Mechanical stiffness tests
- Mass distribution measurements.