Quality labs and thorough routines.
SenseLab has facilities and expertise to carry out a broad spectrum of listening tests and sensory evaluation of hi-tech products that appeal to end-users’ hearing, vision and touch.
We hold an EBU Tech 3276/ITU-R BS.1116-3 compliant listening room and two small sized listening booths. Our listening room can be set up for real device testing or audio/visual multi-channel sound reproduction under highly controlled conditions incl. ambient lightning and strict temperature regulation.
Throughout our lab we apply high quality components and measuring equipment including:
- Brüel and Kjær – HATS (type 4128C & 4100D)
- G.R.A.S. – Kemar 45BB
- Brüel and Kjær – calibration systems and sound level meters
- Brüel and Kjær – PULSE analyzer
- Listen Inc. – SoundCheck
- Rhode & Schwarz – CMU200
- DPA and Brüel and Kjær microphones
- Genelec loudspeakers
- RME – Soundcards and D/A converters
- Wide selection of industry standard headphones (Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic).