Quality labs and thorough routines for a broad spectrum of listening tests.
Listening tests and sensory evaluation of hi-tech products
SenseLab has facilities and expertise to carry out a broad spectrum of listening tests and sensory evaluation of hi-tech products that appeal to end-users’ hearing, vision and touch.
We hold an EBU Tech 3276/ITU-R BS.1116-3 compliant listening room and two small-sized listening booths. Our listening room can be set up for real device testing or audio/visual multi-channel sound reproduction under highly controlled conditions incl. ambient lighting and strict temperature regulation.
Throughout our lab we apply high-quality components and measuring equipment including:
- Brüel and Kjær – HATS (type 4128C & 4100D)
- G.R.A.S. – Kemar 45BB
- Brüel and Kjær – calibration systems and sound level meters
- Brüel and Kjær – PULSE analyzer
- Listen Inc. – SoundCheck
- Rhode & Schwarz – CMU200
- DPA and Brüel and Kjær microphones
- Genelec loudspeakers
- RME – Soundcards and D/A converters
- A wide selection of industry-standard headphones (Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic).
SenseLab has a fast and accurate test procedure, which provides day-to-day measurements for urgent matters.
Our aim is to make perceptual evaluation a natural part of the product development process and benchmarking.
SenseLabOnline is a web application that functions as a complete listening test facility.