World class audio testing for perfecting your product’s audio performance. SenseLab makes perceptual evaluation a natural part of the product development and benchmarking process.
SenseLab - A world leading independent lab for perceptual sound quality testing
SenseLab is a unique and independent laboratory for perceptual evaluation of audio, visual and haptic/tactile stimuli. We help clients develop products that are optimized for the expectations and needs of end-users when it comes to audio, visual and user experience evaluation.
Our facilities and expertise make it possible to carry out a broad spectrum of listening tests and sensory evaluation of hi-tech products that appeal to end-users’ hearing, vision and touch.
Our state-of-the-art facilities include a standard compliant listening room, listening booths, and anechoic chambers.
- By-the-hour consultancy on sound quality evaluation methods and work-flow
- Perceptual evaluation and expert listener training courses
- Standard compliant listening tests according to ITU-T and ITU-R in our standard compliant listening room
- Sound quality profile testing using expert listener panels
- Marketing claim substantiation and World-wide listening tests
- Licensed Tools for in-house perceptual sound quality validation processes – SenseLabOnline
- Electroacoustic validation measurements
Our clients include
- Telecom and headsets
- Broadcast and codec
- Loudspeakers and headphones
- Hearing aids