Technical inspection on nuclear power plants
FORCE Technology has in decades been active in the nuclear industry. Today we are one of the largest providers of technical inspection services to nuclear power plants.
Nuclear power services
Our range of services to nuclear power plant owners include:
- Quality Assurance (establishment of control plans, review of drawings, WPS, materials, etc.)
- Quality Control (verifications vs. control plans)
- Project management and project assistance
- System design and detailed engineering
- Welding Consultancy extensive development of welding procedures/WPQR, WPS's, welder approval, etc.
- Manufacturing and assembly control. (E and Q)
- Non-destructive testing in the manufacturing, assembly and repair
- Advanced non-destructive testing in periodic testing and qualification of new methods
- General documentation management (system for documentation, control plans, consulting, periodic inspection registration, document control and document review)
- Validation of safety features
One hundred percent thickness measurement
The steam lines at Ringhals nuclear power plant are subject to periodic inspection. So far, the thickness has been measured manually by using ultrasound, but now tests have been made with the mechanized T-scan system.