Intelligent MIC controller EC-912-25
Remotely control your MIC Smoke Measuring Equipment Type EC-912 through a standard RJ45 Ethernet or USB network connection.
The Intelligent MIC control unit (IMCU) EC-912-25 gives you the possibility to remotely control your MIC Smoke Measuring Equipment Type EC-912 through a standard RJ45 Ethernet or USB network connection.
The IMCU is a plug-in replacement for the original MCU Controller EC-912-20. It provides the same external interfaces and offers remote control of calibration and operation using an Ethernet or USB connection.
The system is completely controllable through a XML-RPC protocol or partly by a Web interface both over a network connection.
Control the following functions
The IMCU offers network control of the following MIC-functions
- Command to adjust the chamber voltage (Uc)
- Command to automatically calibrate the MIC system
- Command to read the chamber voltage (Ux)
For general information regarding the complete MIC system, please contact us for the “Instruction manual for Smoke measuring equipment MIC type EC-912” (B-281-0006-XX).
For information regarding the XML-RPC interface, please contact us for the document “IMCU EC-912-25 XML-RPC protocol description” (B-281-0007-xx).
The MIC smoke measuring system type EC-912 consists of the following parts:
- MIC smoke measuring head
- Multi-cable, 10 m (other lengths on request)
- MIC control unit with power supply
- Flow control unit with filter
- Vacuum pump
- Accessories, instruction manual, etc.
The smoke measuring head is installed at the measuring site and connected to the control unit via the multi-cable. The control unit, flow control unit and power supply are housed in a cabinet, which can be placed in an operator room. The vacuum pump can be placed in a convenient location.
IMCU Intelligent MIC Control Unit
- Plug and play compatible with MIC control unit EC 912-20
- Full control able by a XML-RPC protocol
- Controlable by web server
- Physics connection by a RJ45 or USB connector
- Not compatible with MIC calculator EC 913
- Chamber quiescent current: 100 pA (nominal)
- Chamber impedance: 1.9 x 1011 Ω ± 5%
- Radioactive source: Am241
- Activity: 129.5 kBq (3.5 μ Ci) ± 5%
- Average a – energy: 4.5 MeV ± 5%
- Time delay: < 10 sec. at 30 l/min. flow rate
- The measuring head is calibrated against FORCE Technology’s reference MIC within ± 3% smoke sensitivity
- Calibration certificate is enclosed with each measuring head
AMCU Analog MIC Control Unit
- 19 inch bench top/rack cabinet with power supply for MIC
- 3.5 digit LED display of chamber voltage or smoke density
- Manual zero and full-scale adjustment
- Analogue outputs: X (0.0 – 10.0 VDC), chamber voltage Uc (14-25 VDC approx.)
- Mains supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Flow control unit
- Flow rate: Adjustable between 0 – 50 l/min.
- Filter: Replaceable filter element
- Mains requirements: 115 VAC ± 10%, 50-60 Hz or 230 VAC ± 10%, 50-60 Hz
- Motor rating: Approx. 0.15 kW
- Capacity: Approx. 60 l/min.