Laser welding improves productivity and quality
Laser welding improves quality and productivity – simultaneously. FORCE Technology possesses knowledge and equipment to laser weld your items.
Laser welding opens up new possibilitiesWith laser welding, it is possible to weld thinner or thicker materials than by any other method. In addition, you save time on finishing and money on less scrapping. Laser welding may increase productivity by its speed and, due to automation laser welding ensures a consistent, low error rate.
Compared to traditional MIG/MAG and TIG welding processes, laser welding gives you:
- shorter process time and thus increased productivity
- lower heat input and thus less deformation
- automated welding resulting in a uniform quality
- control of the heat so that even ultrathin or very thick items become weldable.
Laser welding may reduce costs
Laser welding may lower the costs in weld production. High welding velocity results in increased productivity, and a higher quality and less scrapping are typically achieved. Laser welding reduces thermal deformations and stresses, and the dimensions of the item remain practically unchanged after welding. At the same time, you achieve a finer surface quality with less spraying and a narrower weld seam.
- nozzle houses, high volume, high velocity
- window lists in aluminium for double-glazed windows
- plastic welding in the pharmaceutical industry
- thick plate welding with laser-hybrid welding.
- construction steel
- stainless steel and alloys
- items holding magnets or temperature-sensitive components such as electronics.
Let us help you initiate laser weldingWhether you consider starting your own production of laser-welded items, or just need a few components per year, FORCE Technology can assist you in:
- design of items and joint preparation
- choice of laser type (YAG, CO2, diode, disc or fiber laser)
- laser safety
- pilot production.
Laser welding is available in the production for SME´s
From the laboratory to the floor of the industry
If welding procedures are requested FORCE Technology may assist your company in qualifying welding procedures for...
WPS - Welding Procedure Specification
If a Welding Procedure Specification, WPS is required to perform the welding work we can assist your company in...
Engineering critical assessment of welded structures (ECA)
Is it safe to keep using a structure with flaws, without any risk of failure?