Architectural acoustics laboratories
Expand your knowledge about the acoustic properties of products, including sound insulation, sound reduction index, impact sound insulation, improvement of impact sound insulation, as well as the absorption area and coefficients.
FORCE Technology conducts laboratory measurements either as DANAK accredited technical tests or as informative measurements. The results from these measurements can be valuable for optimizing, comparing, documenting, or classifying building components. They can also serve as a basis for calculating acoustic conditions in buildings. All measurements are performed in accordance with relevant ISO, EN, DS, and ASTM standards.
Measurements and documentation of acoustic properties
We perform acoustic measurements and provide documentation for various acoustic properties and products, including:
- sound absorption of acoustic ceilings, floor coverings, wall coverings, office screens
- airborne sound insulation of windows, panes, doors, walls, floor and ceiling structures, façade elements, and air vents
- impact sound insulation of floor coverings, marine floorings and floor structures
- improvement of impact sound insulation due to floor coverings
- sound absorption and airborne sound insulation properties of noise barriers
- speech level reduction of furniture, office screens, working pods and phone booths
In addition, we offer supplementary acoustic simulations and calculations of different acoustic properties, such as sound absorption and sound insulation.
Take a tour of our acoustic laboratories