Facility for low-pressure calibration of flow and gas meters
At our unique facility, your flow meters are calibrated at low pressure with atmospheric and pressurised air as medium.
Extraordinary low-pressure calibration system
The low-pressure flow calibration facility provides first time verification, control and recalibration of volume, mass, dP meters, flow hoods, valves and nozzles, using both atmospheric air and pressurised air.
We calibrate at stable flow, pressure, and temperature, and we can calibrate all measuring meters in the flow range 0.001 ln/min. to 25000 m3/h Ucmc 0.16 to 0.34%.
The low-pressure facility includes:
- Atmospheric calibration on Diaphragm Bench
- Atmospheric calibration of flow meters on Calbench
- Four lines for low-pressure calibration in different flow ranges and pressures
Low-pressure calibration ensures a correctly measured and settled flow. A meter calibrated at our low-pressure facility therefore holds minimal calibration uncertainty.
Accredited according to ISO 17025
The calibration services performed at our laboratory facility are ISO 17025-accredited by the Danish Accreditation Fund DANAK.
Furthermore, FORCE Technology Gas Flow is a member of Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (BIPM), and we participate in European References for Gas (EuReGa).
Low-pressure air calibration of your meters
When you order low-pressure calibration of meters from us, the service is always tailored to meet your needs
- Calibration 24-7, including weekends and nights, upon agreement
- Calibration at fixed points in time with possible visits and calibration in slots without customer presence
As a customer, you can expect high quality calibration by our staff, who have wide-ranging expert’s knowledge and many years of experience. Furthermore, our services within low-pressure atmospheric air calibration of meters are characterised by us:
- working at primary level
- generating traceability and participating in European References for Gas (EuReGa)
- providing calibration at the right price
- completing the task – even if complications occur
- calibrating all year round – regardless of season
- performing quick meter replacements irrespective of meters and meter sizes.
In other words, you will get high-quality, fast processing and great service.
|Flow area||Gas||Static pressure||Calibration uncertainty|
|0.001 - 50 Nl/min.
0.0013 - 65 g/min.
|All*||0 - 10 bar||0.17 %
|0.025 - 17 m3
0.03 - 22 kg/h
|N2/air||0 - 50 bar||0.22 %
|1 - 400 m3/h
1.3 - 520 kg/h
|5 - 1000 m3/h
6.5 - 6.500 kg/h
|Air||0 - 8 bar||0.32 %
|10 - 4000 m3/h
13 - 5000 kg/h
|65 - 25000 m3/h||Air||Atm.||0.23 %|
*Calibrate with air or nitrogen and convert to relevant medium (mass flow controllers)
Does the low pressure calibration laboratory use other mediums for calibration?
Yes we use a wide range of mediums other than atmospheric air and pressurized air – for example nitrogen, CO² and helium.