Chemical analysis laboratory
In our chemical analysis laboratory, we perform characterization and chemical analysis of almost all kinds of samples and materials.
Testing laboratories with special equipment
In our well-equipped laboratories, we are able to work within highly specialized areas. Please see the following examples:
- Sampling of environment – for instance drinking water and waste water
- Content determination (even just trace) of metals, phthalates and other substances whether in emission samples, drinking water or waste water, technical water, jewels, toys or other subjects
- Preliminary treatment such as crushing, cutting, drying, straining etc. of fuel and other residual products
- Pretreatment such as crushing, carving, drying, straining etc. fuel and residual products
- Advanced surface characterization at the nano-level of surface roughness and structures
- Alloy characterization of metals
- Identification and characterization of plastics, composites and rubber materials
- Characterization of fractured surfaces to cover the cause of the break
- Exposure to “artificial” weather by way of UV- and other kinds of light, temperatures and moisture to cover resistance to specific conditions
- Radioactivity meters e.g. for measuring biogenic and fossil CO2 in exhaust gas
- Accredited testing laboratory
Our local laboratories are situated in Brøndby, Vejen and Aarhus.
Analysis & control of technical water
Testing of technical water in order to optimise operation and the service life of your system – and provide...
Personal protective equipment
Test and analysis of personal protective equipment (PPE) against chemicals in compliance with relevant requirements....
Analysis electric product
We ensure that your electronic products meet the demands in the RoHS regulation and that you are able to provide the...
Analysis of fuels and fuel residues
Testing of solid and liquid fuels and residues to examine quality, properties and composition. Our experts ensure you...
Analysis of steel
We analyse the steel and other metals in order to ensure you the necessary knowledge of the materials in your...