Chemical analysis laboratory
In our chemical analysis laboratory, we perform characterization and chemical analysis of almost all kinds of samples and materials.
Testing laboratories with special equipment
In our well-equipped laboratories, we are able to work within highly specialized areas. Please see the following examples:
- Sampling of environment – for instance drinking water and waste water
- Content determination (even just trace) of metals, phthalates and other substances whether in emission samples, drinking water or waste water, technical water, jewels, toys or other subjects
- Preliminary treatment such as crushing, cutting, drying, straining etc. of fuel and other residual products
- Pretreatment such as crushing, carving, drying, straining etc. fuel and residual products
- Advanced surface characterization at the nano-level of surface roughness and structures
- Alloy characterization of metals
- Identification and characterization of plastics, composites and rubber materials
- Characterization of fractured surfaces to cover the cause of the break
- Exposure to “artificial” weather by way of UV- and other kinds of light, temperatures and moisture to cover resistance to specific conditions
- Radioactivity meters e.g. for measuring biogenic and fossil CO2 in exhaust gas
- Accredited testing laboratory
Our local laboratories are situated in Brøndby, Vejen and Aarhus.