Radiation consulting services
Consulting in the field of industrial application of ionising radiation; such as X-rays and radioactive isotopes.
Knowhow, value and safety
Our services cover a broad range of subjects and can provide you with essential knowhow, adding value and safety to your process. We maintain a longstanding tradition of expertise in the field of industrial application of ionising radiation; such as X-rays and radioactive isotopes.
Our expertise includes but is not limited to:
- industrial radiation protection.
- measuring radiation doses and contamination with radioactive substances.
- application of ionising radiation, X-ray and radioactive sources, for measurement purposes in industry.
- radioactive tracer investigations and analyses in many different environments.
- radiation safety aspects of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material, also known as NORM, as well as general counselling in the field.
- analysis capabilities in the NORM field.
- measurement and monitoring of ionising radiation in many different situations, from locating lost sources to measuring of areas suspected of being contaminated.
- counselling services in certain aspects of the Danish regulations regarding both open and closed radioactive sources.
- arranging standard as well as tailor made radiation protection courses.
Please contact us if you have any question.
X-ray measuring systems
Our X-ray measuring systems are build to optimise your production, reduce consumption and much more.
Digital X-ray inspection
Digital X-ray inspection of everything from paintings to laser welds and microchips.
Automated ultrasonic inspection equipment for storage tanks and pipes
Automated ultrasonic inspection equipment giving you reliable data and faster inspection.