AM Link is a cooperation between the best 3D print companies in Denmark. This means that we hold the competencies to help your product regardless of method, test and material.
AM Link is a partner network that gives companies access to 3D printing competencies. The network's goal is to ensure that the growth potential of the latest additive manufacturing technologies is maximized.
International network of 3D print experts
Via our extended network of partners within the field of additive manufacturing (AM Link), we are able to offer access to experts within virtually any field of expertise within AM, whether it be 3D printing of intricate parts for medical implants, knowledge in materials, be it powders or wires or quality assurance using 3D GOM-measurements, CT-scanning or advanced ultrasonics.
FORCE Technology hosts the AM Link network of experts and serves as a hub for access to the foremost expertise to all aspects of 3D printing, regardless of printing method, material or technology.
The network spans expertise in plastics, composites, metals and even concrete, as well as expertise in the relevant testing methods and their shortcomings. A true one-stop shop for anything linked to 3D printing specifically and additive manufacturing in general.
3D-printed model for test in the towing tank
Surface treatment with rubber using AM technics
Measurement system, 3D-print based on a CAD model
Pump wheel, 3D-printet in nylon
Rapid manufacturing of test heads for testing of PPE
What is AM Link?
Additive manufacturing network of Danish and European companies, all of which are specialists in their respective fields. Competences within:
- 3D printing in polymer, composites, concrete, ceramics and metal
- Thermal coating on surfaces with high wear or which are exposed to high corrosion
- Laser cladding; Construction of worn surfaces and repairs of metal items in the same or stronger metal
- 3D scanning: High-precision 3D scanning of components
- 3D printers: Several retailers that have everything from the smallest and most affordable to the large and advanced
- Topology optimization of design for reduced weight and material consumption
- General design tasks.
Benefits of AM Link
- The network consists of 26 official partner companies and over 30 other contacts to specialist companies
- The project manager is technologically independent and recommends the technology that is best for the component, as our partner companies holds competencies within all additive manufacturing technologies
- Project managers with industry experience
- Advises and helps regarding applications for innovative product development
- Rapid development and production.