Is your company equipped to resolve the many regulatory and functional challenges during implementation and use of wireless technology? The individual market segments, technologies and countries often have different legal requirements for wireless products. At the same time, the functionality can be challenged by antenna design, range, blocking information and interference.
Regardless of whether it involves development or upgrading of wireless technology, we can help you identify the requirements and procedures that are relevant for both your product and the specific markets where the product is to be launched. We deliver guidance within all areas of wireless technology – from development and design over troubleshooting and security, to assessment of hardware and software.
Our specialists help you with accredited tests and other tests. Moreover, we offer performance test of coverage, possible interference, robustness against wireless systems such as WiFi and Bluetooth, levels of electromagnetic fields, antenna design, as well as hardware and software.
As the work with wireless technology, RF design and electromagnetism can be very complex, we are also happy to make our comprehensive expertise available for targeted training and coaching of your employees.
Thus, our test services ensure that you have a successful implementation and use of wireless technology, regardless of customer segment, geographical market, and technology used
By using our test services, you will gain a number of strategic advantages:
- Documentation that your product fulfils all the relevant legal requirements and specifications, and can be approved
- Documentation for optimal product design and high safety for the users
- Risk management by handling any technical problems as early as possible
- Fewer product complaints.
We are accredited to perform a number of regulatory tests within wireless technologies. We have some of the industry’s most experienced and knowledgeable testing experts who ensure that you end up with a complete and successful result.
With FORCE Technology as your partner for testing your wireless products, you will get:
- Accredited third party testing
- Tests which are methodologically correct
- Testing conducted according to the standards that are relevant to your market
- Access to the extensive knowledge about standards, via our active participation in standardisation working groups
- Expert advice on whether any adjustments are needed for the testing procedure
- The possibility to expand the testing to include other parameters.
Our expertise includes:
- Electromagnetic signals
- Digital communication
- Antennae and RF design
- Wireless product design
- Short range wireless technologies
- Wireless interference
- Authority requirements
- Wireless sensor network
- Ultra-low power design
- Electromagnetic measurements
- Iot compatible technologies
- Distribution measurements
- Coverage maps
- Human exposure
- Failure analysis.