Centre for Hygienic Design
Hygienic design and product safety for the food, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries, including an EHEDG-accredited testing laboratory
What capabilities do you get access to?
- EHEDG certification of process equipment
- Customer-tailored testing to validate cleanliness
- Optimisation of closed process systems; e.g., using CFD
- Consultancy regarding requirements specifications and optimal project flows
- Monitoring and optimisation of CIP cleaning
- Knowledge on documenting and combining food contact materials
- Evaluation of gaskets and coupling functionality according to ASME BPE for
steam sterilization (SIP) and cleaning (CIP) etc.
IS THIS RELEVANT TO YOUR BUSINESS?
The Centre for Hygienic Design works with businesses in a wide range of fields:
Optimisation of component cleanliness, cleanliness testing and EHEDG certification, consultancy in the design phase on (e.g.) CFD calculations.
- Food products and biotech:
Identification of requirements necessary for hygienic design, cleanliness validation, optimisation of hygienic operation and maintenance, and product safety assessment
Leveraging hygienic design to ensure optimal aseptic processes, cleanliness validation, optimisation of hygienic operation and maintenance, process validation
- Consultants and system suppliers:
Optimisation of project processes with a focus on validation of hygienic design.
Get the e-book "Practical hygenic design" directly in your inbox
Practical hygienic design
Extensive knowledge base within hygienic design and process technology.
Food contact materials
Manage regulations and documentation requirements in DK, EU or third countries.
Food safety and microbiology
Consultancy on microbiological food safety, hygienic design, cleaning and cleaning validation.