- Product compliance, Envionmental testing of electrical equipment, DANAK accreditation no 19 and SWEDAC accreditation no 1688
- Calibration, Calibration of electrical measuring instruments, DANAK accreditation no 19
- Photonic calibration, Calibration of photonic measuring instruments, DANAK accreditation no 73
- Photonic test, Test of optical equipment, DANAK accreditation no 73
- Acoustical testing, Testing of acoustics and vibrations within buildings and construction elements, electroacoustic, external noise, and aviation noise, DANAK accreditation no 100.
- Design, manufacturing and testing of microelectronics.
Following services are certified according to ISO 14001 by BUREAU VERITAS Certification: Design, manufacturing and testing of microelectronics and design and manufacturing of optical instruments.
Designated Technical Services
As appointed Designated Technical Service our EMC laboratories provide testing according to UNECE R10.
The scope of testing includes ESA (Electronic Sub-Assemblies) and whole vehicles. We may provide test documentation for the e1 (Germany) and e5 (Sweden) scheme.
We are designated by:
National Reference Laboratories
FORCE Technology has been designated as a reference laboratory in the following areas:
Danish National Reference Laboratory for the main area Mass, Humidity. Subject area: National Reference Laboratory for Humidity.
Appointed by the Danish Safety Technology Authority.
National Reference Laboratory for external noise.
Appointed by the Danish Environmental Protection Agency.
EU Notified Body
FORCE Technology is Notified Body according to the directives/regulations listed here: