SenseLab sound quality laboratories are world-renowned and standard-compliant
Get fast, reliable and flexible sound quality and sensory evaluation in reputed state-of-the-art laboratories for perceptual tests of hi-tech products.
SenseLab listening rooms can help perceptually evaluate any sound
- The one-of-a-kind facility includes the EBU Tech 3276/ITU-R BS.1116-3 standard-compliant listening room and two smaller listening booths with low background noise levels and controlled acoustic properties.
- Use the listening room for accurate device testing or calibrated audio/visual/VR multichannel sound reproduction with our test platform SenseLabOnline under highly controlled conditions, including ambient lighting and strict temperature regulation.
- The loudspeaker setup for multichannel reproduction is based on Genelec loudspeakers configured for the major broadcast layouts 2.0, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1, 11.1, and 22.2.
- The reproduction system can easily be configured to other loudspeaker layouts.
State-of-the-art lab with high-quality components and measuring equipment
Throughout our lab, we apply high-quality components and measuring equipment including:
- Brüel and Kjær – HATS (type 5128, 4128C & 4100D)
- G.R.A.S. – Kemar 45BB
- Brüel and Kjær – calibration systems and sound level meters
- Listen Inc. – SoundCheck
- Rhode & Schwarz – CMU200
- DPA and Brüel and Kjær microphones
- Genelec loudspeakers
- RME – Soundcards, headphone amplifiers and D/A converters
- Wide selection of industry standard headphones (Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic)
SenseLab sound library brings recorded speech and scenes to life for listeners
Our laboratories ensure realistic product testing conditions as we continuously develop our library of high-quality, updated reference sounds and content material. The library consists of recorded speech and talking material. You can also benefit from the Higher Order Ambisonic (HOA) real-life captured scenes with 360-video; when played via the 26-channel loudspeaker setup, we create a close to real-life exposure to products and test subjects in the listening room.SenseLab sound quality laboratories are placed in Hørsholm, Denmark. To learn more about the laboratories, contact us or read more about SenseLab.
SenseLab Rapid Speaker Spinner
A set of rotary loudspeaker stands ensure that the speakers are always in the same position for the listener at SenseLab.
Meet the SenseLab team
Building a future-ready portfolio of perceptual evaluation and sound quality soultions.
Fast and reliable listening tests over the internet or in the lab.
Listening tests for sound quality benchmarking
Fast-turn-around sound quality listening tests according to acknowledged sensory methods.