SenseLab Quality Rating Reports uncover true tech performance
Independent and unbiased Quality Rating Reports help specialists, product owners and marketeers objectively compare and measure high-tech products and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
Get access to unbiased sound quality tests of consumer wearables
Benchmark tests are crucial when evaluating technology products. They provide valuable information that can help improve a product or to make informed purchasing decisions.
SenseLab's independent Quality Rating (SQR) Reports make benchmark tests of hi-tech products available for everyone. Combining consumer and expert listener panel evaluations allows SQR Reports to provide a complete and accurate understanding of the listening experience. This can help technology companies match the product to the right target group, improve the design and performance of their products and ensure that consumers get the best possible sound quality.
Developed by a world-leading sound quality laboratory
By measuring subjective quality (N1-N3 panels), using objective benchmarking (P.OLQA, 3QUEST, HA ACQUA, etc.), and live and simulated environment-, noise- and wind noise testing, SenseLab's team of reputable sound experts assess every angle of a high-tech product's performance for you to know their actual capacity and abilities.
They have decades of experience in helping clients develop products optimised for the expectations and needs of end-users regarding audio, visual and user experience evaluation. There's a good chance you own or have used an audio device tested in our lab .
Now, all that expertise is available via Quality Rating Reports on selected products.
Unbiased, thoroughly researched and reliable
The value of a Quality Rating Report
What's the value of a Quality Rating Report for you as a marketeer?
- Benchmarks comparable products within the same market segment and price point
- Each test is shaped by market research on the specific user group within the market segment
- Perceptual audio product evaluation can supplement your internal technical measurements
- Preference evaluation by consumers and characterisation by trained listeners
- Data-driven evaluation based on best practices from industry* and academia** (as opposed to single-person reviews)
- Listening tests conducted by the world's leading independent laboratory in state-of-the-art facilities
- Provides inspiration for points of interest worth highlighting about your product
- Help substantiate marketing claims: Possibility of using parts of the report directly in your marketing material
- Request products to be tested in future Quality Reports*
* Listening test methods in adherence to the International Telecommunication Union's recommendations.
** All tests are conducted as double-blind listening tests. Listeners never see the products, eliminating the risk of visual or brand bias)
What's the value of a Quality Rating Report for you as a product owner?
- Get insights on the main competitor products
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your product's sound reproduction and general performance (Bluetooth range, battery life etc.)
- Understand whether your target sound profile matches consumer preference
- Compare test procedures with SenseLab and get inspiration
- Insights for optimisation of already launched products
What's the value of a Quality Rating Report for you as an audio specialist?
- Get data-driven, independent perceptual evaluation of your product
- Align specifications with consumer expectations
- Possibility of getting SenseLab to consult you on the next generation of products
SenseLab Quality Rating Rating Reports
Premium earbudsThe independent Quality Rating Report helps specialists, product owners and marketeers objectively compare and measure the performance of premium earbuds.
Premium earbuds 2.0The independent Quality Rating Report helps specialists, product owners and marketeers objectively compare and measure the performance of premium earbuds.
Bookshelf speakersThe independent Quality Rating Report helps specialists, product owners and marketeers objectively compare and measure the performance of bookshelf speakers.
Hearing aidsThe independent Quality Rating Report helps specialists, product owners and marketeers objectively compare and measure the performance of hearing aids.
For more information, contact
Business Development ManagerT: +45 4325 1400
Listening tests for sound quality benchmarking
Partnership on product sound quality tests
FORCE Technology establishes partnership with Sound Hub Denmark to support sound innovation.
Meet the SenseLab team
Building a future-ready portfolio of perceptual evaluation and sound quality soultions.
Senselab shares the knowledge
Senselab contributes to the continuous research and development