Non-destructive testing (NDT)
Non-destructive testing is an essential element in maintaining safe and continuous operations in any sector. We can aid with both standard and advanced NDT tasks.
- Ammonia tank inspection
- Automated ultrasonic inspection equipment
- Digital X-ray inspection
- Drone inspection in the food industry
- Drone inspection of offshore oil & gas constructions
- Drone inspection of power and hydro power plants
- Drone inspection of power lines and civil infrastructure
- Drone inspection of wind turbines – on- and offshore
- Drone inspection services
- NDT in nuclear power plants
- NDT of subsea structures on wind turbines
- NDT of tube-to-tube sheet welds
- NDT on wind turbine rotor blades
- NDT on wind turbine towers
- NDT on wind turbines
- NDT ordering
- Non destructive testing of concrete
- Non-destructive testing and inspection (NDT)
- Radiation consulting services
- Retrofit & life extension of cathodic protection systems
- Space technology
- Ultrasonic inspection equipment
- X-ray measuring systems
Your partner for NDT products
We offer a broad range of top-quality NDT equipment and accessories designed to support your NDT inspections.
Overview of NDT courses
Autonomous robot 3D scans wind turbine blades
FORCE Technology, Siemens Gamesa RE and DTU have developed a robot which 3D-scans the surface of blades.
Automatic evaluation of complex sensor data
Adaption of AE-methods for composite materials, welds, and concrete structures.
Next step in the cost reduction in the wind industry
Mobile inspection robots and automated evaluation of inspection data will play a major part in reducing costs for subcontractors, contractors, producers and owners in the wind industry.
Phased array ultrasonic inspection (PAUT) of storage tank on the CHP Skærbæk Power Station
Phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT) has been used to inspect the k-weld of a hot water storage tank on Ørsted’s (formerly DONG) CHP Skærbæk Power Station. The inspection of the k-weld did not reveal any failures or defects.
Enhance your knowledge within advanced ultrasonic testing and strengthen your competitive advantages
Our newest range of courses in advanced ultrasonic testing ensures that you can fulfill the industries requirements to a modern and qualified NDT inspector.
One hundred percent thickness measurement
The steam lines at Ringhals nuclear power plant are subject to periodic inspection. So far, the thickness has been measured manually by using ultrasound, but now tests have been made with the mechanized T-scan system.
Complete ultrasonic system for test and production control of wind turbine blades in Korea.
Korea Institute for Material Science, KIMS-WTRC, is the first Korean buyer of a complete ultrasonic system for examination of wind turbine blades.
Innovative X-ray measuring system for the plastic pipe industry
In 2014 FORCE Technology delivered a complete and innovative X-ray measuring system to an Australian pipe manufacturer. The system provides manufacturers of large plastic pipes with the opportunity to optimise their materials consumption and product quality.
Water jet probe scanning system upgraded
Water jet probe system refurbished and upgraded to meet new demands for inspection performance.